~TWENTY SEVEN~

"Good, good i wanted to say a few word's to my son, it's been so long since i talked to him and he might think i don't care about him, which is actually not true, being busy with work so that our lives could be better, you know." Mr xiao said, zhan sneered this old man he should call father must be upto something, now pretending to care and wanting to talk to him.

Wang yibo wanted to refuse, but xiao zhan insisted of wanting to know what his uncaring and calculating father wanted.

"Your pregnant now, what if something happens? I don't trust that old man even if he is your father, your not alone, think about the safety of our unborn baby." Yibo who moved away from mr xiao with his partner said and placed his hand on xiao zhan flat stomach, mr xiao who was looking at xiao zhan and wang yibo movement was surprised and his expression changed, but he immediate retained his original expression. Even if he couldn't here what the two are talking about, but if he is not mistaken, xiao zhan must be pregnant, and he must still be in his first trimester. He thought he will have a normal son but then he gave birth to an abnormal child who could get pregnant like women, even if it's not a strange phenomenal, but to him it is a curse and a slap on the face.

"Don't worry, even if I'm pregnant iam still strong, my dad will not doing anything to me." Zhan reassured, yibo had no choice but to accept but still nagged xiao zhan to be careful and immediately shout for him if the old man tried to get close to him.

"Dad where are we going to talk? My kids are waiting for me at home." Zhan asked his father, the way he called mr xiao dad, the name dad held no emotion and his word's are just so normal and casual, someone could easily tell that the two are not that close, zhan just said dad for the sake of saying and respect for someone who is older than him nothing else.

"There's a cafe outside the hospital, let's go there." Mr xiao said and led the way, zhan followed, yibo stood where he was for sometime, he then also followed.

Arriving at the cafe mr xiao and his son sat down.

"What would you like to order?" Mr xiao asked his son.

"Just a glass of water, i ate not long ago and I'm full now." Zhan who didn't want to use a single penny from his dad answered, and honesty he wasn't really hungry, on his way to the hospital, he ate the snacks his husband bought for him, they're so sweet and he almost over ate, but Wang yibo stopped him, eating too much is unhealthy.

Mr xiao ordered a glass of green tea, and a glass of water for xiao zhan, as they were waiting, zhan looked at his dad waiting for him to speak.

"How are you these day's? Is wang yibo treating you well, if he bullies you, just tell hour daddy and i will scold him for you!" Mr xiao asked, zhan secretly sneered asking him if wang yibo is treating him well? When he forced him to marry wang yibo year's ago, he knows perfectly well wang yibos reputation, but because of money he never cared if he will die or be treated right, not even once did he call him or come visit him to know his well being, just like the way her mother left him, his dad also did the same thing, he is no different from a child who has no parent's.

His dad talking about scolding wang yibo, when he doesn't even have the guts to speak nonsense or look at wang yibo badly, if it was before he could have believed that his dadreally cared, but now he is not naive or stupid to think his father is really concerned about him, and if he tells him what wang yibo did to him all these year's, his father doesn't have thr guts to ask wang yibo.

"I'm still breathing and very happy, thanks to you i found such a perfect and loving husband, Wang yibo treats me very well." Zhan answered, the anger and blame that he had before has already dissapeared, now his husband is changing for the better, someone might think he is just bluffing, but in reality he is really saying the truth.

"Oh i was worried for nothing, if he treats yoy better then i really did the right thing telling you to marry him back then, i know your disappointed in daddy, but you also know i did everything for our family, look at you now, your happy and daddy is happy because his only son is fine and healthy."

Xiao zhan felt like puking, did everything's for the family? Now he is pretending to care and even calling him his only son, if he remembers his daddy once called him a monster and a disappointment because of his unique body constitution, do all parent's behave like this, being pretentious so that you could get what you wanted.

"All thanks to father."

"You know what happened to your sister, she is very sad now and tried to hurt herself, now our business is not doing so well, please talk to your husband to help us, also forgive your sister she is young and doesn't know what she was doing at that time." Mr xiao didn't beat around the bush but said what he wanted to say all along, if this continues and he will not get any help from wang yibo then everything that he has worked for for year's will be gone in a blink of an eye.

"Dad i thought you will ask me about something else, but this i really can't help you with anything, i never meddle in my husband's business, iam just a wife married and takes care of the family nothing else, also maria tried to take my husband away from me, if she really my sister and takes me as a brother then she wouldn't insult me humiliate me and tell my husband on my face to leave me and marry her, dad if it were you, will you really just let it go? Just because she is my sister?" Zhan asked while frowning, now that thing's are not going well on their side, now he is seen to be of importance.

"Xiao zhan! I know what she did is wrong! But you can't disregard everything and just watch us suffer! Iam your father if it wasn't for me, yoy couldn't have been born! After your mother left you, i took care of you, fed you, made sure you have a place to live and took you to school! Shouldn't you be grateful enough! It's also your responsibility to help your family when it's in need!" Mr xiao said in anger, but seeing xiao zhan expression he immediately calmed down.

"If you help daddy this time, i will givw you some shares from the company, you will be one of the shareholders of the company, instead of just being a house wife, you can have something to depend on, what do you think?" Mr xiao added while looking at xiao zhan.