~TWENTY SIX~

"I met some client's at a club and i think someone touched me by mistake while i was walking, we talked about business nothing else." Yibo explained still wondering how comes xiao zhan has been acting very strange recently, even becoming very sensitive to smell.

Xiao zhan wasn't happy with wang yibos answer, he wasn't allowed and wss even warned not to go to clubs or even get near a club, but wang yibo actually went to one in the name of meeting a client.

"You don't allow me to go to clubs, but you actually go yourself, now coming back with a disgusting smell on your clothes! Saying you only met a client, i wonder what kind of client will have you go to a club!" Zhan said unhappily his tone obviously doubting wang yibo who slightly frowned.

"You really have the audacity to question me, i became softer because i want us to get more closer and live in harmony, i have my own reasons as to why i don't allow you to go to such places, nothing good will turn out of it, your unhappy because of this, then i will never go to any club to talk about business, I'm trying to change for the better, but your tone of you doubting me xiao zhan, will annoy me, get cleaned up, i will take you to the hospital for checkup." Yibo said but stumbled back and almost fell down when he got pushed by xiao zhan when he wasn't prepared. If he wasn't physically fit he will surely fall down and get hurt. Zhan closed the toilet door with a bang and remained inside.

Yibo looked at the closed door, his lips twitched and he controlled his anger, if not he will surely hurt xiao zhan but he promised to be a good husband, one of the thing's he read he must be patient, understanding and xiao zhan said they must communicate instead of using violence whenever they have a misunderstanding, he is trying not to doubt xiao zhan rather trust him, though it's very hard especially leaving xiao zhan alone with other people and they talk laugh and even smile each other, he is trying to create a good and harmonious relationship with his family, be a good partner and father.

"Zhan don't be angry, let's talk and come to an understanding, let's not fight, i promise i will listen to everything you say, i won't hurt you or shout at you."  Yibo said gently while knocking at the door, zhan on the other side pouted and looked away from the door, this is the first time that wang yibo has coaxed him after they have a fight, he feels very happy and emotional, but then remembering that smell and wang yibos going to a club makes xiao zhan to be even more angry.

"I won't open! I won't talk to you! You go away!" Zhan shouted, yibo was quite for a few seconds going through his phone then smiled, his partner must be throwing a tantrum and he is going to coax him.

"Beloved i just ordered some snacks and sweets which all has the flavour of oranges, after breakfast i was planning to give it to you, but then...." Yibo didn't finish speaking when the toilet door was opened opened and xiao zhan stood infront of him with expectant eyes. Yibo eyes flashed and the word pregnancy came into his mind, can zhan be pregnant and now acting up because of unstable hormones, his sudden change of appetite, being sensitive to smell, vomiting and now throwing a tantrum but easily be bought by food!.

Yibo hid his excitement and smiled gently. "I just ordered, it will be delivered within twenty minutes, you eat and then have snacks later, let's have a shower together." Zhan didn't refuse or argue, he followed wang yibo to the showeroom obediently, the two showered with wang yibo planning to talk with xiao zhan later.

"Did you buy alot just for me?" Zhan asked while drooling just imagining what he is going to eat later.

"Yes just for my dear beloved, after your done eating we can go to the hospital for checkup, how about it?" Yibo who wanted to confirm his suspicion if xiao zhan is really pregnant said, zhan who didn't even hear what wang yibo has said nodded his head.

**********
Yibo volunteered to woke up the kid's after they were done showering and getting dressed, he chose to miss work today since they're is nothing important to do or someone important to meet.

The family of four ate breakfast and yibo had some of the bodyguards to take the kids out to have fun since they have already closed school yesterday. Yibo coaxed xiao zhan to go to the hospital, zhan who knew he could no longer about the pregnancy, he knows if he continues to refuse then wang yibo patience will run out and he will be forced to go to the hospital.

Going to the hospital and having a general checkup just as wang yibo has suggested, the results came out and xiao zhan was actually one month pregnant, he was healthy and the development of the baby was fine, compared to xiao zhan wang yibo was  ecstatic, he is going to be a father again! A father of three kid's, it's such a great thing.

Xiao zhan and wang yibo were going to their car when they met xiao zhan father who was also about to leave, mr xiao approached xiao zhan and wang yibo and smiled.

"Hi mr yibo, son how are you, you two coming to the hospital are you okay?" Mr xiao asked his eye's on his son xiao zhan, this son of his though he doesn't care about him and he somehow dislikes him, he can be of use, as long as he shows that he cares and love him as his father.

"We are fine, nothing happened we just came here for a common checkup." Yibo answered before xiao zhan could say a word, he really hates it the way this old man is looking at his beloved, yibo pulled Xiao zhan behind him, blocking mr xiao from seeing xiao zhan who hasn't said a word.

"Good, good i wanted to say a few word's to my son, it's been so long since i talked to him and he might think i don't care about him, which is actually not true, being busy with work so that our lives could be better, you know." Mr xiao said, zhan sneered this old man he should call father must be upto something, now pretending to care and wanting to talk to him.