~FIFTEEN~

Xiao zhan didn't resist wang yibo advances, he let yibo eat him in his room office. Though xiao zhan was really shy because he has never done such a thing apart from their room and bathroom, he honestly enjoyed every little bit of it, it looks like yibo really planned to have sex with him in his office, he is not sure if his voice was heard when he was moaning, just thinking someone hearing his lewd voices when his husband was pleasuring him to his satisfaction, made him so embarrassed that he wished to just dig a hole and hide forever.

Yibo saw xiao zhan embrassment and guessed what xiao zhan must be thinking. "You don't have to be so shy, no one will come in without my permission, and I already informed my secretary not to allow anyone to come inside." Yibo said and nuzzled zhans neck, zhan ear tip turned red and he slightly trembled.

"B....but we...did it in your office, iam embarrassed!" Zhan stuttered while pouting, second's later, he heard Wang yibos laughter.

"This is so unlike you, the first time I ever saw you like this behaving so shy was our first night after marriage, your so cute when you behave like this." Yibo teased while trying to make xiao zhan who was hiding his face on his chest to look at him.

"I....iam not shy, iam just embarrassed that's all!" Zhan who will never admit to be shy protested, yibo patted the blushing xiao zhan hair and stopped teasing him, zhan didn't take long before he finally slept off, yibo wiped the asleep xiao zhan body, dressing him up, he adjusted the AC before he leaving his office room after cleaning himself and getting dressed.

Wang yibo quickly finished his pending work, two hours later he was already done for the day, checking the time it was already nine at night, yibo knew the kid's must be wondering where they were, going to his office room he carried xiao zhan bridal style and left his office, his secretary and everyone else was already gone.

Zhan woke up on the way to the underground parking lot, zhan wanted to get down and walk on his own but yibo didn't let him to.

Yibo helped zhan buckle his seatbelt and he did the same to himself, then motioned the driver to drive.

"Fen and wuxian must be crying now, I've never left them alone for this long." Zhan who was worried said, he didn't even inform his kid's that he will go back home late, he forgot and was consumed with pleasure! What kind of parent is he to put pleasure first and forget about his two kids.

"They're okay don't worry, we will see them soon."

Just as xiao zhan has predicted he heard the cries of wuxian and Fen the moment he left the car with the maid's voice's trying to calm the two down. The moment the door was opened, wuxian and Fen ran towards xiao zhan and the two hugged xiao zhan legs and refused to let go, there cries even became worse.

"Aww don't cry, mommy is here, i won't leave you two alone again." Zhan said and carried wuxian, yibo who was behind xiao zhan came forward and picked up Fen who was hiccuping.

For once Wang yibo helped xiao zhan to take  the kid's to bed, after making sure the two were sleeping, they went to have late dinner, showered together while kissing each other, but they didn't go overboard. Getting dressed the two went to bed.

Zhan wasn't feeling sleepy since he slept earlier, he sat down on the bed and looked at Wang yibo who was already asleep, taking out his phone and going to WeChat he checked his step mother's message which was sent during the day when he was preparing himself to go see wang yibo at the company.

She want to meet him and have a serious talk with him. Xiao zhan somehow guessed what that woman wanted to talk about, he knows Maria is interested in his husband, that was actually one of the reasons why Wang yibo was angry and left his father's house without even eating.

Xiao zhan is not sure what to do, though wang yibo seems to have changed, well it is not a real change, because it won't last for long and he is not even sure when Wang yibo demon's will posses him again and he will close down his company and lock him up in the house again, even the phone he is alplpss to use now will be taken away.

Wang yibo change and promises won't last for long, the moment he will feel like xiao zhan is seeing someone else even if he has no one, then he get scolded and sometimes get beaten, he knows he has two kids with Wang yibo and he might be pregnant with another baby, and if he use this chance to get out of Wang yibos clutches and live his own life with the help of his step mother and start his own life with his own kid's without getting controlled.

Asking for a divorce from Wang yibo is impossible, now he has a chance to make a change in his life, should he just use this chance?. But he is not sure how Wang yibo will be if he left him and if he found him, he is sure to regret for tryi to lwave him and running away.

'i have no time and please never text me again, my husband will not be happy with me talking with other's.'

Zhan deleted the other side and sighed, he is so confused and not sure which will be the right decision to make, remaining with his husband and hoping one day he will completely change and they will happily take care of their kids or find ways to help Maria catch the attention of Wang yibo and he will be free from this toxic and unhappy marriage.

Zhan looked at the sleeping Wang yibo, he looked so handsome and Innocent and you can't tell if he is the same scary man. Will his kids hate him of he ever leave with them and take care of them without there father, will they think he is just selfish and only thinks about his happiness and not them.