~FORTY~

Should i cut off her tongue for being so noisy? i almost went deaf." Yibo asked at the same time complained.

The secretary who was asked a question by his boss swallowed hard and his steps halted, he knows the relationship between the two, and he does everything that he is instructed by his boss, but then when it comes to something bloody then he has never been involved in such an ordeal. Yibo chuckled when he saw his secretary timid reaction.

"You don't have to be so scared, i only asked for your suggestion and i won't involve you in my business, i know your work and boundaries too." Yibo added, the secretary pursued his lips and was quite for few minutes before he finally answered.

Secretary:"Boss you can do what you want, i think she deserves it for being so loud and cursing you."

Yibo was very satisfied with his secretary answer, getting inside his car, yibo lowered the car window and looked at one of the bodyguards.

"Before the funeral make sure to cut off her tongue, i don't want my beloved to hear her disgusting voice and word's at the funeral." Yibo instructed and then motioned the secretary to drive, he is not sure if xiao zhan will attend the funeral, whatever decision xiao zhan will make, he is ready to support him and respect it.

On his way home wang yibo listened to mr xiao word's from tha voice recorder and he couldn't help but sneer after he was done listening.

"Aren't you so cruel Mr xiao? Knowing that your ex wife remains will be found, instead of confessing you decided to tell him a lie, take the blame of killing your own wife! You will rather die with the truth than telling your own son the real culprit who killed his mother!" Yibo who was angry and now regretting listening to the trash, gritted his teeth in anger and dropped the recorder.

Wang yibo: "You can cover up such crimes, but you seem to have forgotten I'm not a forgiving person, i will make everyone who got in the way of my family to pay ten folds."

The secretary who was driving trembled, but still kept his cool and no expression could be seen on his face, yibo returned the voice recorder to the secretary and decided to go inside his house, there's no need of giving such trash to his beloved to listen, if he went as far as lying to his own son about his mother's death, then even his forgiveness is not sincere, he committed suicide because he was scared of getting arrested at the same time humiliated and talked to by everyone by betraying her first wife and covering up the murder.

Before the secretary could drive away, yibo turned around and went back to the car and knocked at the driver's window.

Secretary: "Yes boss? Do you have any other instruction for me?"

"Hand over all the evidence you collected for the conspiracy and murder of my beloved mother to the police chief." Yibo instructed and this time he walked directly to his house without turnover around, the secretary knew another wave of news will soon be all over the media concerning the xiao family again.

Yibo smiled when he saw his beloved standing outside of their house and waiting for him, zhan ran towards wang yibo and jumped on him wrapping his legs around wang yibo waist, yibo held xiao zhan into place so that he could be more comfortable. The secretary caught the sight of his boss and partner and smiled, he was really happy for them, his boss loves his partner so much and he will do everything to make sure his partner is safe, that's why he really respects his boss and he will forever be his role model!.

"You look so happy today..whats...mmm." Yibo was kissed on his lips before he could finish talking, yibo though surprised he still returned the kiss, kissing for few minutes, zhan broke the kiss and smiled widely while looking at his husband.

Xiao zhan:"I waited for you to come home, i have never welcomed you back home  like this in a long time, and today i want to surprise you, i have even prepared you lunch since your coming back home early today."

Yibo was really moved with xiao zhan words, he felt so special and this really made him happy, his life with his family keeps getting better each passing day and he has become even more happier these day's, the psychologist he met online and talks to him three times a week seems to have helped him alot and those demons within seems to be completely supressed.

"Oh great, but next time you don't have to wait for me outside, you might get sick with this hot weather, i love you beloved." Yibo answered and walked with xiao zhan still in his arms back to their house, going inside he was invited with the aroma of the food his beloved has prepared, yibo subconsciously swallowed his saliva.

Wang yibo:"i will quickly freshen up and come downstairs for lunch."

Five minutes later the family of four was happily eating while talking, yibo didn't mention about mr xiao or anything unhappy during lunch, after lunch everyone was satisfied and complimented xiao zhan for his great cooking, wuxian and fen even begged xiao zhan to prepare dinner again but wang yibo refused, xiao zhan is pregnant now and he needs enough rest, wuxian and fen pouted sadly, yibo didn't know what to do when three pitiful eye's were looking at him, he had no choice but allow xiao zhan to cook once a week, though the kids were not satisfied with the answer but then they have no other choice but to compromise.

*********
Yibo informed xiao zhan the truth about her mother, zhan was sad and he cried, he thought her mother abandoned him just like what his dad has said and he even tried to find her, but the truth was even more hurtful. All these year's her mother has been dead and the culprit is walking freely and his own father didn't report such a thing to the police.

Zhan knew he should be so emotional, he is pregnant now, and his husband has promised to get justice for him, xiao zhan was really angry and he hated his dad and the so called woman he should call step mother! Conspiring to kill her mother and lying to him all these year's, he is going to make that woman pay.

Tommorow is going to be mr xiao funeral and xiao zhan who didn't want to go before now wants to go.