~NINETEEN~

Zhan was very surprised, since he was growing his dad and stepmom told him that he doesn't have anything that belongs to him in the house, so he should forget of his father leaving anything for him. As for the business, in future Maria will be taking over the business, as for him, he doesn't have a single qualification of being the next heir, and he should not dream of her sister giving him anything. In short he will be sent away after he turned eighteen.

And now hearing Wang yibo telling him of helping him take over his family business, he really doesn't know how to answer or what to say.

"Are you really sure? My dad will never let such a thing to happen, I've been unfavoured since I was young, and now I have a small business, I want to work hard without any shortcuts,then show my father that without his help I can do everything alone and be successful or even more successful than my dear husband." Zhan answered honestly, seeing the determination in xiao zhan eyes, yibo was amazed, his partner seems to have great dream's, he even wants to surpass him, if only he could have such a great hardworking, promising and determined worker at his company, then he really doesn't have to be worry.

"Now iam tempted of stealing you and have you work under me, just having ten or even five people like you, how about paying you extremely well and being one of my surbodinates? I will pay you extremely well. You can name the price." Yibo asked, zhan smiled, though one of the reasons is to get money, but the main reason is to prove himself that he could do it and the other is see how far he could go when he motivate himself and has full confidence.

"There's a lot of competent people out there, iam not that great, and I really don't need anything to do with my father's thing's, he never recognized me as his son anyway and he doesn't care."

Zhan turned around to sleep, yibo chuckled, since he has supported that company for year's, maybe if he continue to invest more, but not because they're family, but because he wants by the time xiao zhan takes over his father's company it will be more developed and at the same level as his business or maybe more, this way xiao zhan dream of surpassing his business could be achieved, he admitted today that he is in love with him, someone finally admitted of loving him, and it's not fake, but real love.

The person he kept close, protected and he didn't everything to keep him by his side has finally said it himself that he is in love with him. It doesn't matter if xiao zhan said he loves him or not, the moment the zhan family decided to approach his family, that is the moment he decided to take everything from them and give it to his good wife, the man who stayed by his side for the past eight years. Whatever he will do is not wrong but the right thing, everything that the zhan family has naturally belongs to xiao zhan.

He did a background check up, without xiao zhan biological mother, then zhan father couldn't even get what he has now, and he couldn't be where he is now, xiao zhan mother used all the money she has saved and gave to his husband to start a business, zhan mother didn't expect his own husband will betray her and find another woman after doing everything to make their life better.

What zhan mother didn't expect was after everything she did to his family so that everything could get better and they don't have to live in poverty didn't last for long, zhan father found another woman, cheated on xiao zhan mother, making zhans mother's life a living hell forcing xiao zhan to her death, the one responsible was was the mistress and zhan father.

After that zhan dad informed xiao zhan that her mother ran away leaving him behind. Wang yibo didn't bother to tell xiao zhan what he found out, there's no need of his partner being sad, he has suffered enough and now he deserves all the happiness. And now wanting to return what Shou belong to xiao zhan is the right thing to do.

Wang yibo received a text message from the bodyguard earlier when he was waiting for xiao zhan at his small company that zhan step mother was walking around wuxian and Fen school, yibo let the bodyguard allow the woman to go inside the school after making sure she doesn't have any dangerous weapon on her, since Wang yibo was very curious to know what that woman must upto.

"I will give you the best life, make you stay with me forever, I won't let you out of my sight, you were meant to be mine and now that your here, you will never leave my clutches, without my permission you will not leave me." Yibo whispered, kissed zhan hair and went to bed.

***********

THE XIAO FAMILY

That evening when they were having evening tea while chatting happily, when the door was knocked and three police officers went inside surprising zhan step mother and Maria, they were confused as to why these police officers were here.

"Excuse me, we are here to find madam xiao." One of the police officer said, Maria looked at her mother wondering what the hell was going on, zhan step mother who remembered all the things he has done before and wondered if they were found out, but that was impossible.

"It's me, can I help you sirs? I wonder what you're doing here?"  Maria mother asked though she was tensed but her face was calm.

"We want to take you to the police station, we want you to answer a few questions."

The police word's were like a heavy rock which was placed ontop of Maria mother's body, go to the police station? If her husband got to know this, she will surely be in trouble, his husband cared more about reputation more than anything else.