~TWENTY TWO~

Wang yibo has been a little  insecure even after allowing xiao zhan to work, this led him to handle most important thing's in the company, then leave trivial matters to his subordinates to take care of. He even had his people to work under xiao zhan secretly without xiao zhan knowing so that he could know who and what xiao zhan talked about with other's.

He has no problem as long as it involves work and he won't let anyi walk away scot free if they have some ulterior motives towards xiao zhan. Yibo has been busy, work that needed to be finished in a day, he will take a half a day to finish then go accompany xiao zhan so that they could go back home together.

A month passed, zhan never knew what happened to her step mother, he has been busy with work and whenever he returns home, he helps the kids with their homework, eat or prepare dinner if the chef's are not around, take the kids to bed, prepares for the kid's uniforms for the second day also his and wang yibos clothes, and by the time he is done he is exhausted and the moment he lies down on the bed, he falls asleep.

Zhan secretly did a pregnancy test three day's ago and the results were positive, disposing off the pregnancy test kit so that wang yibo could not find out zhan smiled! He doesn't have to be worried of wang yibo being angry because he pretended to be pregnant, God seems to have answered his prayers! But now he can't let wang yibo know about the pregnancy for the moment, because wang yibo will surely have him stay at home and not go to work, he has just started working for a month and he hasn't fully adjusted.

He will pretend not to know about the pregnancy at the moment but he will be careful and make sure his still forming baby will be safe and sound and also healthy, his unborn baby has brought alot of blessings and his husband wang yibo has really changed for the better, allowing him to work with other's and have other people see his face, wang yibo has really sacrificed alot and xiao zhan knows that very well.

Wang yibo cancelled every appointment that was not important especially Maria appointment of wanting to meet him with the name of discussing business, if he is to choose between xiao zhan and talking about business, there's no need of thinking, he will immediately choose xiao zhan, he is the most important person in his life.

Today wang yibo as usual finished his work immediately, then left the company early, the subordinates are already used with their boss leaving the company in the afternoon every day for the past one month. Today wang yibo has other plans, going to xiao zhan company, he found xiao zhan waiting for him at the underground parking lot, zhan entered wang yibos car still wondering where wang yibo was taking him.

"You didn't tell me where we are going, will you tell me now?" Zhan who has been very curious asked.

"Take you out for lunch, then have a lonely time with my beloved, let's say it's a date between husband's, you've been so busy recently and you haven't had a relaxing time."

Zhan didn't refuse, he has been very busy recently it is okay to have some relaxing time with his husband, and now he doesn't have any major work, let him go out on a date with his dear husband!.

"Okay i want something sour and spicy too, i didn't eat much in the morning now Iam hungry."

Zhan and his husband arrived at the restaurant yibo has made reservation,  yibo has noted xiao zhan diet has somehow changed, he loves eating something sour all the time, in his office he has oranges, yibo tasted one of them and swore never to eat again, but to xiao zhan he seems to be okay eating the sour fruit. Yibo ordered what xiao zhan loves to eat recently, also some fresh orange juice.

Maria took her friend's out, she was about to pay the bill when she noticed xiao zhan coming inside the restaurant holding hands with Wang yibo, the two were talking harmoniously and happily and from time to time xiao zhan will laugh, and Wang yibo who was the reason as to why xiao zhan was laughing, he has a gentle smile on his face, and you could clearly see without being told that wang yibo who is forever serious and never smiles really cares about xiao zhan and xiao zhan must be the reason as to why he is smiling.

Maria was furious, whenever she create a chance to meet him,she was always rejected, she even set a formal appointment but was still rejected with a reason that the chairman is very busy with work that he couldn't see anyone at the moment, and the day her appointment was rejected was actually today, and the man said to be very busy is here out with his useless brother! That was obviously intentional rejection, wang yibo isn't busy at all! Maria face turned ugly, and the gaze casted at xiao zhan who wasn't aware someone was looking at him was full of resentment and jealousy.

"Maria who are you looking at with such anger?" One of maria friend's asked while following Maria gaze only to see two backs of two men who were walking away, Maria immediately composed herself and forced a smile.

"It's nothing for you to care about, you guy's go ahead i have something to do." Maria answered and immediately walked the same direction where xiao zhan and wang yibo went, Maria friend's were confused, they wonder what might have happened for their friend to behave like that, but they didn't bother to know, the group left the restaurant while chatting with each other.

"This is the room i reserved for us two, let's get inside." Yibo said and swiped the room card opening the door to go inside, zhan led the way with wang yibo following behind closely. Closing the door from behind, yibo held xiao zhan hand, pulled him back, zhan was taken by surprise and by the time he realised what was happening, he was already pinned on the wall, yibo touched xiao zhan face, his hand went behind xiao zhan neck and he used his finger to stroke xiao the neck.

"I have always wanted to do this. It's been so long since i kissed you so deeply." Yibo said pulled zhan head closer and kissed him, zhan took sometime before he finally responded to the kiss as he tried to catch up with wang yibos deep kissing. Yibo used his free hand to touch xiao zhan left nipple making xiao zhan whole body to tremble and a soft moan left his mouth, yibo broke the kiss and looked at xiao zhan deeply.

"Strange, you've become extra sensitive and you reacted so much with just a kiss." Yibo said and pinched zhan nipple making xiao zhan legs to soften and a loud moan left zhan mouth, yibo wrapped his hand around zhan waist preventing him from falling down.