~TWELVE~

Wang yibo couldn't concetrate and he wasn't able to eat lunch or work, he has no other choice but to call xiao zhan who immediately received the call, zhan was surprised when yibo told him to prepare himself and wait for the driver to pick him up and drive him to the company, no one has ever driven xiao zhan apart from Wang yibo since they got married and today wang yibo trusting someone else who is not him to be together in the same car alone with a man.

Though he was still wondering what got into wang yibos mind, he showered got dressed in simple clothes, took his phone and went outside to wait for the driver to arrive, two minutes later zhan saw thr car Wang yibo drove in the morning, zhan wanted to greet the driver but decided to keep quite, he opened the car door and sat down on the backseat, he then texted wang yibo to inform him that he is already in the car, yibo replied in seconds.

Twenty minutes later zhan arrived at his husband's company, seven year's has passed since he came here and there's alot of changes, zhan opened the door and saw wang yibo was waiting for him not far from the car.

"Let's go." Yibo told xiao zhan while intertwining his fingers with that of zhan, zhan didn't ask why he was suddenly told to come to the company,  but obediently followed Wang yibo, they took the private elevator, so alot of people didn't see xiao zhan nor wang yibo.

"Go to my office room, i will come later after Iam done with some small issues." Yibo added, zhan wanted to ask why but he chose to keep quite, yibo couldn't have suddenly become horny while he is at work that's why he suddenly told him to come, but he didn't see any erection and wang yibo didn't do anything after coming inside.

The room wasn't that big, it has a medium sized bed, and wardrobe with wang yibos clothes, the wall has several hanged picture's of him, zhan opened the wardrobe and what invited him was wang yibos clothes in mess, most of the clothes were ready made suits. Zhan sighed just as he expected, yibo is as always disorganised, taking all of wang yibos clothes and placing them on the bed he ironed them and carefully folded them, the clothes weren't that much, within half an hour he was already done, he took the dirty clothes to the washing machine, then he sat down to relax.

An hour later the door was opened and wang yibo entered, the room wasn't as stuffy as before, it was clean and the room was well ventilated. Yibo saw xiao zhan seated and going through his phone, yibo walked closer sat down beside xiao zhan and wrapped his hands around xiao zhan  waist.

"Did you wait for long? I was dealing with something important." Yibo asked, zhan shook his head.

"Work is important, i was also busy putting your thing's in order, are you tired? You can rest for sometime." Zhan answered, yibo grabbed xiao zhan by his shoulders and made him lie down on the bed, he also took off his shoes and lied down beside xiao zhan.

Wang yibo: "Iam not tired, Iam just curious a new company was opened and it is developing pretty well, but the owner decided to be a mystery, the small company specializes in thing's you really love, i wonder if you know this mysterious owner?" Yibo was looking at xiao zhan face closely making sure each and every expression that xiao zhan will make.

Zhan was smart enough, he knew wang yibo was trying him and waiting for him to crack so that he could fill up the still missing puzzle, he expected wang yibo to know about the company sooner or later, but he just didn't expect he will know so soon, and him acting so lovey dovey these few day's was because he want to know that person and he has already started to suspect him even though he has no enough evident or strong evidence to say that it's him.

"Why are you so curious about a small company when your business is already big enough?" Zhan who dient have any reaction on his face asked, yibo eyes flashed with doubt, did he make a mistake or something or maybe it's just a coincidence?.

"I have always helped develop small and upcoming businesses, i only wanted to talk business with the chairman, but then the owner must be so stupid not to want to collaborate with me, such a rare opportunity and he just let it pass just like that."

Xiao zhan lips twitched, stupid? Ofcom he is not stupid, he knows wang yibo perfectly well, he has doubts and him being the first suspect, it is still not the right time to let wang yibo know.

"I really don't know how to help you, you're smart enough and you have always been able to solve even more serious problems."

"You can help me, the vice president used to be your schoolmate, zhan zhan tell me honestly, Iam your husband, have you done anything behind my back? Did you secretly buy a phone without my knowledge and communicating with other's? I still remember the malls and shops we went together, i will get to know everything, by just looking at the camera's."

Xiao zhan: "You have ake been insecure, you don't trust me at all, your always finding every little problem so that you can have a reason to vent your anger on me, we were married for eight year's now, not even once have i cheated on you, i have always been loyal to you, followed your conditions, i sent to school, graduated and i have a degree in business management, but what did you do? You locked me up! I wasted my year's studying for a better future for nothing'! Wang yibo just tell me honestly, do you think what your doing is fair to me? We already have a family, i will never go out and do some disgusting things, iam not a kid, iam a parent and ontop of that a mature man! I don't care if you give me hundred of thousand every month or every day, i want to be independent, challenge myself and earn money by working hard! Can you please stop all these and give me my freedom back, iam your legal married partner not your prisoner!"

Zhan who has had enough of wang yibo behaviour finally decided to speak up.