~TWENTY~

"Excuse me, we are here to find madam xiao." One of the police officer said, Maria looked at her mother wondering what the hell was going on, zhan step mother who remembered all the things he has done before and wondered if they were found out, but that was impossible.

"It's me, can I help you sirs? I wonder what you're doing here?"  Maria mother asked though she was tensed but her face was calm.

"We want to take you to the police station, we want you to answer a few questions."

The police word's were like a heavy rock which was placed ontop of Maria mother's body, go to the police station? If her husband got to know this, she will surely be in trouble, his husband cared more about reputation more than anything else.

Maria stood up and stood infront of the police officer's, blocking the police officer's from approaching her mother.

"Can you confirm if your really police officer's not some thugs who are pretending to be police officer's?" Maria asked, the three police officer's took out their card's, clearly confirming that they're not fake, Maria was confused and she wondered what her mother must have done for police officer's to come here?.

"Can you move aside ma'am? We are not here to waste time, we have alot of important thing's to do." One of the police officer's said, Maria blushed and she immediately moved aside, no one has ever spoken to her like that, she really wanted to scold these good for nothing man who has no idea or manners of how to speak to a pretty lady like her, but then she will surely be in trouble, and get arrested too.

"Please madam let's go." Maria mother tried to resist while demanding to know what she did wrong for her to be arrested, but the police officer's weren't so nice and gentle.

"How could you treat a lady like this! You know i can give birth to you too! I deserve some respect!" Maria mother shouted.

"Resisting an arrest is an offence too, we are just doing our work, if you continue causing trouble, we will be forced to take serious measures." One of the police officer's warned, Maria mom tensed and she kept her mouth shut, when the police car left the Xiao premises, Maria mother remembered that she didn't tell her daughter not to call her father, she will surely get scolded if her husband got to know what was happening.

Arriving at the police station, Maria mom was taken to a room and was told to wait, she waited for an hour and no single police officer came to see her. She was even more angry  when she was informed that she will have to sleep at the police station, Wang yibo who was called said he can't make it to the police station that day, but he will be available the second day, most of the police officer's and the leader  knows wang yibo perfectly well and they know the influence wang yibo has.

Maria called his father to inform him what has happened, his dad was furious, he called the chief inspector so that his wife could be released, but he didn't expect his phone call to be hang up even after explaining who he was, mr xiao didn't know the person his wife crossed line with!. He had no choice but to fly back home immediately and try to solve the problem. Maria waited and waited but didn't get any reply from his father and ontop of that she was denied from seeing her mother!.

********
Yibo didn't bother telling xiao zhan what was happening, someone like xiao zhan who has a soft heart and very forgiving will surely let her step mother go, yibo decided to teach that woman a small lesson.

Going to work until noon, yibo went to the police station and was respectfully welcomed, Maria who saw  wang yibo was surprised, just looking at the man she fell in love with, handsome, eye catching and expressionless made maria for a second to forget about her mother and blush, all her life she has never seen someone so handsome as Wang yibo, he got the looks and ontop of that he is a billionaire. Xiao zhan who has nothing doesn't deserve wang yibo at all! This man from the start belongs to her! Xiao zhan is just a thief who stole his man!.

Yibo ignored Maria who was looking at him like he is some kind of food, yibo felt nauseous and disgusted, only xiao zhan can make him react and smile when he looks at him like this.

"W-wang yibo? What a coincidence!" Maria who regained her senses stuttered and tried to grab wang yibos hand, yibo was quick enough to move away making maria to be even more embarrassed. Yibo ignored Maria and walked away with the police officer's, Maria mother who saw wang yibo immediately guessed why she was arrested, but she didn't do anything wrong, she only visited her grandchildren to say hi, she never meant any harm.

"Wang yibo explain to these police officer's to let me go, we are family after all and i didn't harm anyone, you know me well i will never harm my own grandchildren." Maria mother said, yibo sneered, pretending to be a good person? If she was really a good person then she couldn't force xiao zhan mother to commit suicide, such a calculating woman! This is the kind of people he hates! People who pretends to be good but they're actually the worst.

"Family? How many times have we met for you to regard me as a family, i don't remember having a family member called li mochou, also i don't have the authority to release iam not a police officer." Li mochou was rendered speechless, not even in her dreams has she imagined wang yibo to speak to her like that.

"Ma'am you just have to be honest with us, why did you go and try to take two kids from their school, and ontop of that, a video was shown of you suspiciously walking around the school, what was your intention?" Li mochou gritted her teeth in anger, she has already explained for the millionth time that she only wanted to greet her grandchildren nothing else.

"Sirs what do you want me to say? I already told you that i didn't mean any harm!"

"But your word's contradicts that of the teacher's, your movements and the way you were behaving, it clearly shows that you were up to no good."

Yibo seeing how miserable the woman was, he felt very satisfied, seeing her looking very haggard made him to be happy, the police informed li mochou that she will be detained at the police station for a week, no matter how much she shouted and begged, yibo and the police officer's ignored her.

*******
Xiao zhan dad who returned and heard what happened was furious and he immediately went to meet wang yibo.

"Can you please let my wife go? I will have her apologise and i will make sure she will never cause any trouble again." Zhan dad begged Wang yibo, he knows better than anyone else that without wang yibo support his business couldn't have been where it is now and that woman dared to cause trouble, if wang yibo deck to withdraw and stopped partnering with them then everything that he has been working for for year's will be gone. And the reason will be his wife using her little brain to do unnecessary things!.