LV. I'm Addicted To This Boy

Chapter 55, I'm Addicted To This Boy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't not own the song Trouble by Never Shout Never, I did not take any part of this song nor helped make it.
All rights and credits go to them and their management.

" Aww you're in love, it's so cute! "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

It's been a week since the court problem, I've grown attached to Jaden which meant I had a bunch of songs written about him.
I was sitting on my bed, criss-cross with my pencil in my mouth as I try to figure out the lyrics for a song.

After a moment, I had finally got at least the first part or chorus, I wasn't sure.
I got up and walked over to my closet, I grabbed my guitar and sat down.

I strummed quietly, trying to find the correct melody for the song.
It was supposed to be upbeat and romantic which was the opposite of how we got together, we were a slow burn.

I finally got the correct melody and grabbed the notebook, I flipped to the pages needed and cleared my throat.
A little nervous but I would've been alright, I was just thinking if he walked in on me singing these lyrics, I would be deceased.

I strummed happily and hummed for a moment before I began to sing.

"I'm in trouble, I'm an addict, I'm addicted to this boy. He's got my heart tied in a knot and my stomach in a whirl but even worse I can't stop calling him, he's all I want and more!"

I took a minute to catch my breath as my stomach came alive with butterflies, my mind immediately went onto Jaden.
It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to realize how much I liked this boy, he treated me with kindness.

"I mean damn, what's not to adore? I've been playing too much guitar, I've been listening to jazz. I called so many times, I swear he's going mad and that cellular will be the death of us I swear, I swear."

I chuckled a bit, I stopped strumming to give my hands a minute break.
I put my guitar away and laid back onto my bed, I smiled proudly to myself as I had loved that part.

"Wow, didn't know you were such a romantic."

I jumped up and looked at who was at the window, I calmed down when it was just Jayla.
She chuckled at me and climbed inside, I rolled my eyes playfully and walked over to her.

"What are you doing, standing at my window like some peeping Tammy."

I joked as I closed the window and locked it, I didn't need any more surprise visited from anyone.
Jayla sat down on my bed and wiggled her eyebrows my way, I laughed and grabbed my notebook.

"Don't give me that look Jayla, I like him a lot."

I said as I put away the notebook and walked back to her.

"Come on, enlighten me. How do you feel about my brother, don't skip out."

Jayla asked, I looked at her for a minute trying to gather all my thoughts.
I didn't want to be too blunt to where she's freaked out and thinks I'm weird but I couldn't be too vague either.

I was starting to spiral, I jus took a deep breath and went with whatever came first to mind.
I have no idea what I'm about to say but it better be good enough to make Jayla squeal in joy or gag in disgust.

"He's funny, charming, sweet, helpful, intelligent and quite weird but it's what I love about him."

I gushed as I grabbed my stuffed bear that he got for me, Jayla looked at me and began to squeal.
She stood up quickly and walked over to my side as I had laid down as I gushed out every thing I loved about him, he was truly amazing.

" Aww, you're in love, it's so cute! "

Jayla replied in awe, I rolled my eyes playfully and threw the bear at her.
I didn't want to think that way although the signs were right in front of me, I chose to ignore it in case he didn't feel the same way.

"Ew, I'm in love. Bleh!"

I joked as I pretended to gag, Jayla shook her head and threw the bear back at me before going on a full lecture on how it's normal and that I should tell him.
I shook my head and shut the idea down, I didn't want to be on one page while he's on a different chapter.

"Did Romeo keep it a secret when he found out he fell in love with Juliette? Did Jack step off when he realized he loved Rose? No, they didn't."

Jayla protested, she was trying to change my mind but I just looked at her as if she was a fool.
I mean I don't have courage to do that so I just won't, Jayla however won't take no for answer.

"First off, stop comparing me to old, dead people, it's weird Jay. Second off, I can't, what if he doesn't feel that way?"

I asked unsure, I gave her idea a second thought and maybe it was good but I needed to know that he felt the same way.

"I'll take care of that, for now just write a song that says I love you."

Jayla said happily as she ran to the door, missing it completely and slamming into the wall.
I stifled my laughter and asked if she was alright, she gave me a thumbs up and opened my door.

This was going to be a long day, a very very long day at that.