LIX. Welcome To My Channel

Chapter 59, Welcome To My Channel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lyrics and song you are witnessed later on in the book is mine, I take full credit of it and all rights.
If there is however a song similar like this one, please tell me and I'll quickly edit this to give some credits.

Anyways enjoy!!

" Okay but how do you ignore your child for how many weeks now? Like six weeks already and then come back to pretend you never harmed them? Are you kidding me!? "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

As the sun began to shine down on my face, the cold air from my AC began to dance on my bare skin.
I woke up with a smile on my face, I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I brushed my hair and did a half down, half up hairdo.
I walked over to my closet and tried to figure out what to wear, I was pretty much happy today and I didn't know why.

I finally found the perfect outfit for today, I changed into it.

Scarlett's Outfit

    I grabbed my notebook and grabbed my guitar, I sat down on my bed and flipped to the page of the song that I had showed Jaden

The song was called Butterflies, sounds cringe and stupid, trust me I know.

I began to strum my guitar, looking for the correct melody.
Soon I got the right melody and took a deep breath, I made sure nobody was home and that everything was locked so I didn't get any surprised visits.

I cleared my throat but before I even started, I decided to grab a vlog camera.
The camera was something that I was given as going a present from my mom, before she went crazy.

I turned it on and smiled at it, I waved the camera and made sure that it was on.

"Welcome to my channel, God this feels so stupid. I hope you enjoy this video and uhm expect more videos? I don't know what I'm doing man."

I laughed, I felt like a crazy person because I was talking to a camera but oh well, it was too late to go back now.

"This song I've written is called Butterflies, I am Scarlett Elizabeth Delmonico."

I introduced myself and the song I would be singing, I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I began to strum.
My nerves were acting up because I wasn't sure that people would like or hate this, but then again I had to remind myself I didn't have to care.

Finally after stalling which would be edited out later on in my day, I began to sing.

"Overall, I loved seeing the look on your face. Overall, I enjoyed being the reason you'd actually stay."

First part of the first verse, was going well.
I thought that I was going to have a voice crack but I didn't, that was definitely something to be proud of after all of this.

"Now maybe, just maybe I knew I'd find myself to you, I knew I should've thought this through."

Completed first verse without any voice cracks or forgetting the lines, now let's see if I can get through the chorus without any distractions.

"But whenever I look into your eyes, all of my worries go."

"It's everytime I see the smile on your face, I start to feel those Butterflies."

The chorus was short, that's how I wanted the song to be.

"Do you feel the same way, I do? Do you think of me the same way I think of you?"

"I'd give my all, give my love, give my life if that meant I'd be with you."

My voice was warm and soft, I took singing lessons when I was younger thanks to my mother.
I sighed at the thought of my mom, I haven't spoken her in a while and although we had a very difficult altercation, I still wanted to be around her.

"Just spending time with you, is a big enough prize."

"I know, I know you'd never waste my time, that's why I have those Butterflies."

I stopped strumming and hummed a bit before going silent, I began to laugh at myself because the song sounded better in my head.
It needed to be work-shopped, I'll have the comments telling me some advice.

"Yeah that was bad, uhm, I seriously don't know what I'm doing man. Anyways, feedback is welcomed, Kay bye!"

I turned the camera off and put my camera away, as I was about to put my guitar away my phone began to ring.
I picked up my phone and dropped it back on my bed, it was my mom.

I picked it back up and answered the phone, I placed it on speaker so I could continue to put my things away as I spoke to her.

"Hey honey, how are you?"

My mom asked as if everything was alright, I scoffed and looked at my phone.

"Well I was alright but then you called, what is it that you need?"

I asked with some anger lacing my voice, I put my guitar away and grabbed my notebook.
I put my notebook away in my closet and grabbed some papers, with some pens.

"Don't be so rude, I am your mother you know?"

"Yeah and I was your daughter until you went crazy and tried to make me feel awful about myself, but you're not ready for that conversation yet, are you?"

I asked as I sat down on my vanity and began to write more letters about Jaden, I heard a scoff and a fake laugh.

"Look, a mother sometimes gets her crazy moments but that doesn't mean anything, you should know that anyways."

My mother argued with me, I rolled my eyes and continued to write.
I set my phone up and thought about what I was should say.

" Okay but how do you ignore your child for how many weeks now? Like six weeks already and then come back to pretend you never harmed them? Are you kidding me? "

I snapped, I didn't want to hear her anymore.
I was very annoyed with her already and took a deep breath to relax my nerves, I was nervous to speak to her but now I was just angry.

"You know what, talk to me when you're done victimizing yourself. Or don't, I don't really care anymore."

I finally added before hanging up on her, I put my letters into the box and placed the box in my closet.
I unlocked my windows and walked downstairs with my phone.

Such a great way to start my day, don't you think?