LVII. Love Advice

Chapter 57, Love Advice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Maybe, just maybe, you're starting to realize you're happier with him than you are not being with him. "

~ Jaden's POV~

I was currently laying on Scarlett's stomach, as she ran her fingers through my hair which gave me tingles.
My eyes grew heavy but it wasn't night, it was the afternoon but then again, naps are always good.

Although I came over to watch a movie with her and spend time, it just didn't work out that way.
She's so soft when it comes to playing with hair, she doesn't pull hard or anything.

I let out a yawn and closed my eyes, I felt Scarlett chuckle to herself as the TV clicks off and the AC clicks on.
I was covered with a blanket and I felt a kiss on my forehead, I really love this.

I felt Scarlett get up from the bed and walk to what I think was the closet, I heard a door shut and then she's back in bed.
She sits up and it feels like she's writing, maybe she's writing a song again?

After what feels like forever she finishes her song and puts her notebook away, she lays beside me and pulls me closer.
I have never been the little spoon before but it feels nice to know that I feel secure in the arms of my girl.

Soon I was woken up from the sound of my phone going off, I groaned and grabbed my phone to check what was going on.
It was my twin calling me, I sighed in annoyance and answered it, going to the bathroom since Scarlett didn't wake up.

"What do you need Wanna?"

I asked as I looked into the mirror of the bathroom and messed around with my hair, I had bed head.

"Mom wants to know if you're coming home or staying the night with Scarlett."

He answers, I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs.
I spotted Scarlett's dad and walked over to him, he looked up at me and smiled.

"Is it alright if I spend the night Mr. Delmonico?"

I asked to which I hear Javon start laughing, if I wasn't in front of my girlfriend's dad then I would've been calling him out but I couldn't do anything just yet.

"Yeah and call me Spencer, you're dating my daughter and you're on my team."

I smiled at him and walked upstairs, I told Javon I'm staying and hung up before I walked into her room.
As I walked into Scarlett's room, she was sitting up with her notebook.

"You've been writing a lot, what's on your mind?"

I asked as I sat beside her, Scarlett looked up and kissed my cheek before handing me her notebook to read.
She writes a lot which is good, I loved reading or hearing her sing her songs.

"This one was just out of the blue, read it in your head and do not read it out loud. Thank you."

Scarlett advised as she sent me a cheeky smile, I kissed her cheek and began to read the song.
Scarlett's very talented whenever she has a pen in her hand, I loved the song she had written.

"This is really good Scar, I'm gonna go to my house real fast to grab some essentials."

I told her as I got up from bed once again, she nodded as I put my shoes on and walked downstairs and out of the house.

As I was walking out, I noticed Layla sitting on the ground.
I walked over and smiled.

"Hey, are you alright?"

I asked to which she looked up at me and smiled, she shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

"I think I like Javon, but I don't know."

She blurted out, I looked at her with my jaw hitting the floor.
She liked my twin?

She liked a kid who was bald, short and had braces?
There was no seasoning, no taste and no sense in boys.

"Well, how do you feel when you're not around him versus how you feel when you are around him?"

I asked trying to engage in conversation, she stood quiet for a second and looked away.
Pretty sure she was trying to conjure up some words to describe it, I gave her time.

"When I'm around him, I'm so happy and he makes me feel I don't know but excited. But when I'm not around him, I feel bored and just think about him."

Layla gushed as her cheeks turned crimson red, I mentally gagged because if I physically gag then it would be disrespectful.
I looked at her and smiled as I put my hand on her shoulder, I was trying to figure what I should say.

" Maybe, just maybe, you're starting to realize you're happier with him than you are not being with him. "

I responded with a smile, Layla thanked me and I walked to my house to grab my essentials before I walked back to see my girl.