chapter²

lotus flowers

lotus flowers

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:05 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"so, princess ochaco," izuku starts as he shows her around the palace. behind the both of them, katsuki and ochaco's maid, tsuyu asui, follow them. "what kind of things do you like?"

"oh, that's a pretty forward question," ochaco giggles. "but we are getting to know each other so it is pretty fair. oh, i'm sorry, your highness. i was getting off track. i like sweet things; like cakes and tarts. i also like flowers, lotus are my favourite,"

"are they?" izuku asks her. ochaco nods with a smile. "shall i get some?"

"n-no. it's okay. i-"

"nonsense," izuku says. "if it's for my wife to be," he smiles at her, making her smile back at him. "we'll be back before sun fall,"

"we?" katsuki asks, raising his eyebrow. 

"yes, we, kacchan," izuku says. "come on. let's go," izuku takes katsuki's arm after bowing down to the princess of helena.

the two boys walk down to the stables of the castle were izuku's father's grave is. hisashi midoriya was a great king. sadly, he died three years ago when izuku was seventeen; not fit to be a king. but he trained and read and had lessons. and now's he's ready. all he needs is a queen or another king.

"where are we even going to find lotus flowers?" katsuki asks. izuku mounts his white horse before stopping. "hello?"

"you want to race?" izuku asks katsuki, who raises his eyebrow.

"sure," he nods. "where to?"

"the bakery from yesterday," izuku says, getting off his white horse. "do you still remember the way?"

"it's cause of that ginger haired girl," katsuki says, connecting the dots. "isn't it?"

"you want to race or not?" izuku asks, crossing his arms. katsuki rolls his eyes. he takes off his silver wool knitted jumper.

"sure nerd. you ready?"

"go,"

🍪

y/n sighs, lying against a pillar in the bakery.

"knock, knock," rikido says, walking in. rikido sato, one of y/n's best friends and an amazing baker. "n/n? you here?"

"yeah, i'm..." y/n sighs out because of all the heavy lifting she has done. her father's are out buying more ingredients. "i'm perfect rik,"

he walks into the backroom of the bakery, to see his best friend covered with specks of flour and her ginger braids tainted with white too. 

"do you need some help?" rikido asks her as she nods. 

"there's five more outside," y/n points out. she throws rikido a cookie as his quirk helps him get stronger with the amount of sugar he can consume. "i think? maybe six,"

"it's okay, n/n. i've got it," rikido goes through the back door, seeing the large bags of flour. 

"the one's on the left are plain and the other's are self-raising!" y/n  shouts, taking off her apron. she tries to shake the white dust from her hair, but it doesn't work. "i guess, i'll just shower at sunset,"

"i win!" y/n hears from outside. she walks over to the window to see the guy with ashy blonde hair from yesterday.

"kacchan, i wasn't even trying," she looks to the left and sees the prince. 

"shit! it's the prince," y/n whisper shouts just as rikido comes in with all packs of flour. he puts them on the floor.

"what's going on?" he asks y/n. she points outside the window. "why are they here? have you done something?"

"no, i don't think so..." y/n says. 

"hello?" izuku says, knocking on the door. "is anyone here?"