chapter⁶

not enough love

not enough love

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

03:07 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"you summoned us, queen inko?" jason says as him and his husband are on their knees, bowing down to the queen. 

queen inko sits on her throne, looking at the two men with a sad smile on her face.

"your daughter...she was in an accident," inko says, getting off her throne. the two men look at each other tears, threatening to fall of there faces. "thankfully, she is unharmed," the sigh that the two let out wasn't unheard. "it was because of my son's want to win princess ochaco's heart like gentlemen. i truly apologize,"

"no...i...it's..." hunter starts, not sure what to say. 

"can we see her?" jason asks as he's the mentally stronger one between the two.

🍪

"y/n?" y/n groans, turning to the side of the really comfy bed. "y/n? can you hear me?" wait a minute, y/n doesn't have a really soft bed. y/n scrambles to get up, opening her eyes. she sees her dad's on the right side of the bed and she practically jumps on them. 

the two older men hug their daughter. thankful that she's safe.

"get of me! i'm old!" jason laughs, hugging his child. jason is y/n's biological father. they both have ginger hair, they're both black and they have [light/medium/dark] skin. the rest of y/n's appearance is from y/n's mother who died at child birth. y/n did get a gift from her mother though; a silver necklace with a lucky clover dangling off it. y/n has never seen her but she's seen portraits. hunter is jason's husband as they met each other when y/n was around three years old. 

"you aren't that old!" hunter and y/n shout at the same time. 

🍪

"beside the an average amount of water in her system which will go away, your daughter will be fine," the royal doctor says, closing his white doctor bag. in one of the spare guest rooms of the castle, checking on y/n is prince izuku midoriya, princess ochaco uraraka, knight katsuki bakugo, jason and hunter l/n and queen inko.

"is there any medication that she'll need?" jason asks. 

"other than chewing mint leaves and eating more rice so the rice soaks up the water," the doctor starts. "i haven't got anything else for you,"

"thank you," inko says with a kind smile on her face. the doctor bows, taking their leave. "miss y/n, i am deeply sorry for son's behavior-"

"mom!"

"is there anything you want in return for his stupid antics?" queen inko asks y/n, putting a warm hand on her shoulder.

"no, it's okay, your highness," y/n smiles. "i honestly feeling great. and i get why the prince did it," y/n turns to ochaco. "you are beautiful, princess. i would be happy to have you as our next queen," ochaco smiles, a deep blush covering her cheeks. "and about to the pond, is it okay, if i talk to prince izuku alone...please?"

🍪

"what's wrong with the pond?" izuku asks, sitting on the bed next to y/n. she looks at him, tapping his back. everyone had left, leaving the two alone.

"there's not enough love," y/n says, izuku looking at her confused. y/n sighs, spotting the window. she gets up, izuku following. she opens the curtains, pointing at the pond. "does anyone go there? like to read, or play or gossip? or is it decoration?"

"it's...it's decoration..." izuku says. y/n hums, knowing that that was going to be the answer. 

"the area doesn't feel like it's loved so it doesn't want to be there anymore," y/n says, looking out at the pond. "the way you saw it when i was using my quirk, that's what it'll start looking life if you take care of it. and i don't mean water or hire a royal gardener or something, just go there once in a while and read a book or something. and i promise you, it will be one of the best garden's in your kingdom," 

"promise?" izuku says, looking over to her. y/n looks back to him with a grin.

"i promise," izuku's heart starts to hammer in his ribcage. he doesn't know why he feels like that.