chapter¹³

not understanding

not understanding

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:04 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"i do not understand, kacchan," izuku says as the two duel with swords. real swords obviously but they are fencing swords so if they were to stab each other, the pain wouldn't deadly. "when i'm around her, i feel something. is it her quirk? maybe she has drugged me?"

katsuki looks at his childhood best friend, almost wanting to snicker. he ducks, rolling to the side and trips izuku over with the fencing sword.

izuku grunts in pain and looks up at katsuki, who puts his hand out towards him. katsuki lifts him. 

"you have feelings for her, you nerd," katsuki says, drinking some water. izuku burst out laughing. 

"i-i do not!" the prince says. "i barely even know her. we haven't kissed or anything,"

"i didn't say that," katsuki says, catching izuku out. he puts his water down on the floor. "but because you did, that means that you've been thinking about it,"

"no," izuku scoffs as katsuki looks at him, raising his eyebrow at his friend. izuku cowers under his gaze, lying on the floor. "okay, maybe just a little,"

"you can't court her," katsuki says. "you have a fiancé," but little did they know is that exact fiancé is making out with her maid in the room above them. "and you're getting married in less than two weeks,"

"you don't think i know that?" izuku sighs, frustrated. "should i stay away from her?"

"that is the worst thing to do," katsuki says to izuku. "maybe call off the wedding?"

"my mother might kill me," izuku says, shaking his head. "i know she wants this engagement to go forward,"

"but wouldn't your happiness matter more?"

🍪

y/n lies on the grass which is on the field. it's a beautiful day and the sun is shining. y/n has a large summer hat which has an orange ribbon on it. the large hat covers her face from the blazing sun. she's not working at the bakery today as apparent according to her father's she has already worked way too much and needs time to relax.

this field separates this kingdom and the flame and ice kingdom. or how it's more commonly known, the todoroki kingdom.

she hears a horse, making her scramble to get up. is it izuku? no, this horse is grey and izuku only rides white horses. wait, how does she know that? oh yes because they sometimes go on privates walk to pass the time together. and what y/n didn't know is that izuku has fallen for her, completely. y/n stands up, the person on the horse, getting off. 

he has white and red hair and a stoic look on his face. y/n notices a badge on his chest. shit, it's a prince. it's the fire and ice prince.