chapter⁴

katsuki bakugo; the dragon knight

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:57 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"is it okay if we walk to the castle?" izuku asks y/n as the three of them start walking towards the castle. the follow the long road which has bustling shops each side. it wasn't market day but it was still a busy day. people stop and stare at them. "we didn't bring any horses,"

"as the prince was deciding to be a petty bitch," katsuki grumbles, rolling his eyes. y/n laughs, covering it with a hum.

"it's okay. i like walking," y/n states, putting her hands behind her back. the trio walk in a comfortable silence until some people start walking other to them.

"oh my gosh. your highness!"

"do you need help?"

"no," izuku says, giving them a charming smile. "we're just on our way to the palace," he says. 

"it's quite far," a girl with brown hair says. "do you need some help? i can get one or two of my horses from my stable for you,"

"no thank you," izuku says. "thank you for the offer," izuku waves at them, making them all blush and fan themselves. 

"is this what happens all the time, sir knight?" y/n whispers katsuki. katsuki nods. 

"it's what you get for being born royalty," katsuki says, continuing to walk on. y/n hums, following him. 

more and more people start to crowd the prince, and with katsuki leaving izuku he has no way to escape.

"shit," izuku mumbles under his breath. 

🍪

"so," katsuki starts. him and y/n have being walking silently for quite a long time. "what's your name?"

"y/n," y/n says. "but everyone calls me n/n, so you can call me that too,"

"ah okay," katsuki says with a curt nod. n/n purses her lips. she's never been with a knight before.

"so, what's it like?" y/n says, trying to make conversation. katsuki looks over to her with a smile on his face. "what?" y/n asks him.

"why do you want to know?" he asks her and she shrugs.

"i don't like silence as much," y/n says. "i prefer conversation, thus i am making it with you,"

"alright," katsuki says. "but it's not anything fun. i grew up with prince izuku. we've been friends since we were kids. queen inko and my mom were both maids to king hisashi when he was younger. then the king and queen feel in love. prince izuku was born; i was made his knight as we both trust each other,"

"that's so cute," y/n says. "do you gruesome training like some people gossip?" katsuki makes a face.

"i guess?" he starts. "i've got used to it because i've done it for long. but when i was four and my quirk started it was really hard,"

"oh yeah," y/n says. "your quirk. what is it?"

"explosions," katsuki takes off his green glove which represent the emerald family; the midoriya family. green; any type really, is a common colour for inhabitants of the amora kingdom. 

katsuki flexes his hand, small explosions coming from it. 

"woah..." y/n says, looking at them. "they're cute,"

"shut up. they would be bigger but i'm not trying to kill someone," katsuki says, putting his glove back on. y/n looks at him sideways. she takes a few steps away from him. the lily of the valley flower changes quickly to a begonia.

"so um..." she starts. "you ain't gonna kill me...are you?"

"NO! YOU DUMBASS!"

"AH! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"