chapter¹⁵

just a girls talk

just a girls talk

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:30 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"hey!" y/n says, hugging ochaco. ochaco giggles, putting her pink satin sleeved covered arms around y/n's shoulders. "you okay?"

the two girls part from the hug, y/n going to hug tsuyu. the said girl ribbits, hugging y/n. ochaco closes the double doors behind her, making sure that there aren't any younger maids around. they're the nosy ones.

thankfully, there are only a few guards and some older maids.

"is there something wrong? did something happen?" y/n asks. ochaco and tsuyu look at each other before, holding hands. y/n blinks, looking at them both and blinks again. 

🍪

the older maids in the next room, who are dusting the mirrors, hear a loud scream or it was possibly a squeal, and rush towards ochaco's room. some guards follow them, their spears up just in case.

"is everything alright, your highness?" a knight says, knocking on the double doors. ochaco opens the door with a smile.

"of course!" she smiles. the knight and maids sigh out in relief. "a friend of mine just found out some news and she's trying to handle it,"

"i see," the same knight says. "if you do need something, we will be right here,"

"thank you!" ochaco bows, the castle workers copying. she closes the door with a smile and turns towards y/n who has tsuyu's hand over her mouth. "n/n, tsuyu is going to let go, okay?" y/n nods. "you promise not to scream?" y/n nods again and tsuyu lets go of her.

"you guys are together?" y/n whispers even though the palace walls are thick, rumors are always heard around the palace.

"yes, we've been together since we were sixteen," ochaco says, standing next to tsuyu. "around four years,"

"that's so sweet! oh my gosh!" y/n gushes before realizing something. "but you're gonna..." she points at ochaco. "and then...oh shit. does iz-prince izuku know?"

"no," tsuyu shakes her head.

"are you going to tell him?"

"i can't," ochaco says, shaking her head. "the marriage will be good for both kingdoms-"

"and what about your hearts?" y/n says, motioning at the two girls. "i'm sure iz-the prince will understand. maybe you can merge the kingdoms a different way,"

"i...i don't know..." ochaco mumbles, sitting on her queen sixed bed. "i don't want to ruin the friendship we have. and what if the queen gets mad?"

"queen inko?" y/n questions. "i've never seen her majesty mad before. ever in my life,"

"but that doesn't mean it can't happen," tsuyu ribbits, sitting next to ochaco. y/n hums. she's not wrong. but what can they do? tell her? ochaco needs to tell izuku first. when she has the confidence, of course.