chapter¹⁸

a ride 

a ride 

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

08:30 AM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n hums a sweet tune, her ginger hair in it's natural state. she mixes the pink dye with icing, watching the white icing go pink. it's a nice warm day. well, it's the morning. a fresh new and what wonder waits for y/n. the bakery door is open and she's in the back room whilst rikido is at the front.

"n/n?" she hears, making her put the whisk down.

"yeah? what's up, rik?" she dusts her hands on her orange apron walking to the front. she spots izuku looking straight at her fondly. dammit. her heart is beating too fast. she's sure everyone else can hear it.

"how can i help you...your majesty?" she says as rikido looks between them.

"i going to go and water the fish," he says, slipping out of the room and closing the doors. it was the best he could come up with in a short amount of time. izuku walks over to y/n, who's cheeks go very warm.

"hi," she whispers, looking at him.

"hi," he whispers back before blushing. "do you want to..." izuku fumbles with his gloved fingers and lets out a small groan. "i don't know...go on a ride? with me?"

🍪

"this is amazing!" y/n shouts as she has her hand around izuku's waist, riding his horse. she squeals as the horse jumps over a log and lands roughly on the ground. 

"i'm sorry," izuku says to y/n. but he is loving her skin on his. "woem can be a little adventurous when there is someone else other than me on her. she likes showing off,"

"she's not the only one," y/n mumbles. izuku smirks, looking back at her. "what? don't you dare!" izuku urges woem to go faster, making y/n scream. 

they reach a small clearing, where y/n falls off woem. her root turns into light pink peony, showing that she's embarrassed. izuku bursts out, laughing, helping the girl up. 

"are you alright?" he asks her as she huffs, dusting the light blue dress she's wearing. 

"yes. i'm okay," she says, sitting down on the ground. "are you? you and och-princess ochaco aren't getting married," 

yes, it's has been all over the newspapers. even the dragon kingdoms heard about it. y/n remembered when mina and yuga started plotting that it was because of her. she didn't want it to be. but maybe it's a good thing. she likes izuku with the short time knowing him properly and maybe he likes her too.

but the ball is still going forward. just a celebration ball. for how long the kingdom has been thriving for. and it's a masquerade. exciting. 

y/n knows that yuga has some amazing outfits planned. 

"i am," izuku says, sitting down on the fresh green grass. "i feel like a weight has been lifted," y/n outs her hand on the shoulder with a smile.

"that's good, zuku," she smiles. "but i was kinda excited,"

"why?"

"i wanna know who the next king and king or the next king and queen is going to be," y/n says, putting her hand in the dirt, making an apple tree grow. woem trots over to it, munching on the apples whole. 

"well," izuku wants it to be y/n. but does she feel the same about him?

"deku?" the two hear and turn around.