chapter¹⁴

another prince

another prince

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:10 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"hello," shoto says, walking over to y/n. his blue cape blows in the wind, the same as his half and half hair. y/n bows on her knees.

"your highness,"

"there is no need for that," shoto says, helping y/n up. y/n's go extremely warm that even shoto can feel it. her root turns into a violet. "i do not want a maiden getting her dress dirty by bowing towards me. especially someone as beautiful as yourself,"

"oh, uh," y/n says, wiping her sweaty hands on her dress. "it's honestly no problem...your majesty," shoto smiles at the girl. "did you need help or something? i...i seriously have no idea you need more for flowers too,"

"i'm sorry?" shoto says, looking at her.

"well, it's my quirk," y/n says, opening the palm of her hand. a bunch of daises bloom from it. "wait, are you not looking for me?"

"well, no," y/n wants to die right now. "but i would love it if you travelled with me. i am trying to reach the palace. my horse is slightly tired though,"

"sure," y/n says. "i mean of course, your highness," she bows, making shoto smile sweetly at her. the horse neighs, making y/n put her hand on his muzzle. "hello, what's her name?"

"reign," shoto says, looking at his horse. "how did you know that reign is a girl?"

"no idea," y/n hums. "it's just a random guess. what's her favourite fruit? apples?"

"i'm afraid, she likes grapes," shoto hums, opening his satchel. he hands some towards y/n, who takes them, giving them to reign to eat. 

"anyway," y/n says, dusting her hands. "to the castle!"

🍪

"shoto?" izuku says, jogging down the steps of the front of the castle. "i can't believe it! how are you?" 

"i'm great, izuku. how are you? it's been months," the two princes hug, katsuki watching with a smile. he knew how close the two were. "wait, katsuki?"

katsuki rolls his eyes, putting his arm around the half-colored prince. the three men smile at each other, making y/n feel a little out of place. she stands next to flowerpot, a new addition. they weren't here last time she was here. izuku added it for her. but he would never tell. he needs to be a good prince for his kingdom. 

she puts her hand on the small white flower when a maid comes up to her with a plate. she smiles at the made, taking the folded light pink note which is on the plate. 

she opens it up, smiling at the small pink rose petals which are scattered across it.

𝒽𝒾 𝓃/𝓃!

𝒾 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈! 𝒾 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉.