chapter³

quirks

quirks

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:35 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n pushes rikido towards the door. he rolls his brown eyes, opening the door with a small smile.

"hello, your highness," he says with a bow. "how can we help you?" y/n punches rikido's arm which he doesn't feel as he opens the door wider. the lotus flower which was growing on y/n's head suddenly changes to a pink petunia. y/n's quirks allows her to grow flowers and plants however she pleases. when she was born, a part of her ginger hair was green. like a root. that 'root' would never come out of her hair and it mirrored y/n's emotions with the flowers it grows. y/n has grown to love her root and always exposes it. y/n bows at the two as she's now exposed.

"i wanted to talk about the flowers around your bakery," izuku says, motioning for the two bakers to follow him outside. "i saw...why are there no lotus flowers there anymore?"

"it's my quirk, your majesty," y/n says. "because this is my home, the emotion i'm feeling mirrors the flowers growing around it,"

"and this is a petunia, right?" katsuki asks, joining the conversation. y/n looks at him shocked. "they're my mum's favourite flowers,"

"cute," y/n smiles. "you do know what they mean right?"

"yeah," katsuki shrugs. "and why are you feeling like that?" katsuki asks her, avoiding to use the word anger so izuku can feel missed out.

"it's nothing, sir knight. honestly," y/n says with a small sigh, the petunia in her ginger braids turning into a lavender. all the petunia's around the bakery turn into lavenders too. both izuku and katsuki look at her shocked. "anyway. i would be honored to grow you some, your majesty. i just need a pond,"

"oh, well we have one at the castle," izuku says, putting his hand on his chin. "when would you have free time?"

"well," y/n starts with a cough. "you kinda swamped me and my family with baking so right now is a bit of free time for me,"

"i can start making some dough," rikido says, talking to name. y/n gives him a look. "i'm sure. it'll be fine. and you don't even need to pay me; i'll do it as a favor,"

"thanks rik," y/n says, giving him a kiss on the cheek. rikido smiles, giving her a wave and walking back into the bakery.  "is it okay if i change my clothes, your majesty? i'm kinda covered in flour," izuku nods.

"of course,"

🍪

y/n takes off her brown dress, pulling it over her head. she looks at herself in the mirror, dusting off the white powder in her ginger braids. she wears a green shirt and some black fitted trousers. it's a new style for women in france. her friend, yuga aoyama went there for a little holiday. and obviously she brought souvenirs for y/n. and as he's also one of the best seamstresses in the kingdom, they need some inspiration. 

she pulls on some brown boots. she looks at herself in the mirror again with a smile on her face. y/n takes her braids out of a bun; letting out loose. the lavender plant in y/n's hair changes to violet lily of the valley.

🍪

"kacchan?" izuku says, looking at the flower change. he reaches out to touch it. "what emotion is she feeling?" katsuki looks over at the flower.

"she feels happy,"