chapter¹¹

crushes

crushes

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

07:56 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"dads? are you both ready?" y/n says, dusting off the black dress which yuga made for her the day where him, y/n, princess ochaco and tsuyu all got drunk. yuga ended up making a lot of clothing items that day. when she's drunk, she works better. at least, that's what he says. especially when it's very early in the morning. ochaco even needed a parasol to cover her from the sun and she spent the rest of day in her chambers. it concerned izuku quite a bit. 

today is the day of the bonfire and y/n's mother's funeral. 

it was a tradition that it was just y/n, jason and hunter did together. but dia was a very loveable women. many people wanted to join in and it became a whole festival that would consist of doing activities dia liked, eating what she liked, and to end it all, hunter and jason would perform a song. 

"dads?" y/n says, jogging down the stairs to the living room. there's a note on the table with a mug off a [sweet/sour] [clear/brown] liquid. "mmmh...[tea/coffee]," y/n takes a sip, taking the note in her hands. 

hey

we just went to the market to get some stuff for the bonfire

don't burn anything

please 

love you

"that was one time," y/n scoffs putting the letter on the table as she sits down. she hears a knock downstairs in the bakery. her house has three layers. the ground floor is the bakery, the second floor is the kitchen, living room and a bathroom and the third floor is the bedrooms and another bathroom.

she jumps the stairs, seeing it be denki, rikido and hanta. she smiles, opening the door with the key, welcoming the boys in.

"hey guys," she says. "do you want to buy something or...?"

"rikido needs help~" denki smiles, pulling his cap down on his bright yellow hair. "you know gabi right?"

"yeah, basically one of the sweetest girls in the kingdom," y/n says, sitting on a stool. she looks at denki then hanta then a blushing rikido. "oh my god!" y/n hands fly to her mouth. "you like her!"

"he wants to ask her to the bonfire," hanta says, putting a pile of coins down, taking a fresh made cinnamon bun from the pile. she stuffs it in his mouth. "but he's too scared,"

"no i'm not!" rikido huffs.

"yeah you are," denki says, pulling on his cheek. "mr sugar strong is too scared to ask out his crush~"

"i will throw out of the window," rikido says, looking at denki. denki chuckles, stepping back and hiding behind y/n.

"will you pay for it?" y/n asks him.

"sure,"

"by all means go ahead,"

"what?! n/n!"

"BAHAHAHA!"