chapter²⁰

the stars

the stars

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

11:36 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

izuku and y/n lie together watching the stars. but every few seconds, izuku takes a glance towards y/n. her beauty mesmerizes him. and it forever will. 

"something i love about stars," y/n says. "it's that they're bigger than anything. they just sit in the sky minding their business and they don't even realize how beautiful they are,"

izuku hums with a nod. he never thought about it that way. to him, stars were just stars. burning things in the sky. that decorated the sky at night since the sun was away.

but the way that the ginger next to him describes them. it makes him certain. he wants her as his queen. he wants it to be her and no one else. it can't be anyone else. 

he can do it. he can court her. he knows he can. but that's if she wants. what if she doesn't want to. he hasn't shown any attraction toward her. has she?

"your highness?" y/n says. "you okay?" izuku blinks. how long was he daydreaming for?

"yes, do not worry," he lies before biting his lip and curses internally. he can do this. he can do this. "y/n?" izuku mumbles, making the ginger haired girl turn towards him. he takes her hand in his, y/n's heart thumping against her ribcage. 

"yeah...?" she says, looking into his deep green eyes. 

"i really like you," izuku says, his gaze not faltering. "and i'm so sorry my feelings are extremely sudden towards you and i do not-" y/n closes the gap, kissing him. izuku takes her chin, pushes his lips against her. and they couldn't be happier. 

they separate, looking at each other. 

"i like you too," y/n smiles. izuku puts his head against hers and smiles. 

🍪

"and do we all as a kingdom accept y/n midoriya as the new reigning queen?" inko says, looking around the grand hall. every single person from the kingdom is there. 

yuga, rikido, mina, hanta and denki scream out and cheer for y/n. that's their best friend. 

izuku looks towards his girl. two years. they've being together for two years. he winks towards her who smiles and pretends to take no notice.

hunter and jason both look at their daughter with pride. and above in the clouds, so is y/n's mother.

"then it is with pride and honor," inko takes off her crown, putting it on y/n's ginger styled hair.  locs; long and healthy. she's wearing a green dress which looks amazing on her. "to welcome the new queen.  y/n midoriya, the queen of amora!"