27

Kayden POV

I unlocked the front door and let Luca in first. I know he's still pretty shaken up from the questions the police asked. The questions they asked me felt invasive so I can only imagine the questions they asked him. I walked in behind him and closed the door, catching his arm before he could keep walking to the bedroom. He looked up at me confused and I picked him up, rubbing his back.
"Do you wanna try being little to de-stress instead of only regressing when you're panicked?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. He slowly nodded and rubbed his eyes, making me smile a bit.
"Aw okay baby! Lemme get your paci." I said, bringing him into the bedroom. I picked up the pacifier from the bedside dresser and held it up to him. He blushed and accepted it, laying his head down on my chest.

"Aw, my cute baby. Can Daddy put you into other pants? Those must be uncomfy." I asked, babying him, alot. He nodded and sucked on his paci, making me smile. I sat him down on the bed, on his back, and got into his clothes and finding a pair of cloth shorts.
"Can I change you, Babes?" I gently asked. He nodded and I unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them off, and putting his shorts on.
"Such a cute Baby!!" I exclaimed, leaning down and kissing his face. He smiled big and giggled, covering his face. He's for sure regressed now. I pulled away and took a big breath then kissing all over his face again. He squealed and kicked his legs a bit, trying to reach and hold my hand. I smiled and gave him it. He held it tight and babbled at me, happy and excited.

"I love you so much, Baby." I mumbled.
"L-love Dady!" He exclaimed,slurring his words a bit and melting my heart. I sat up, giving him a bit of space and making him frown. He sat up and climbed onto my lap the moment I moved away.
"Feeling clingy, huh babes?" I teased him, making him flustered. He took out his paci and stuck his tongue out at me. I quickly leaned in and kissed him, catching him by surprise. I pulled away and he stared up at me for a bit before laying back down against me.
"Remember to keep that tongue in your mouth." I scolded him gently, rubbing his back. I picked his pacifier up and he made grabby hands at it.
"Can you say please?" I asked, rubbing his back.
"P-please.." I whined reaching for it.

"Good job! Such good manners." I praised him, popping it in his mouth.
His belly grumbled and he ignored it, continuing to rock himself in my lap.
"Are you hungry, Bubba?" I asked, making him look up at me. He nodded a little bit and stopped rocking.
"Do you wannttttt.." I began, dragging out what I was saying while I thought of what I could make. "Hashbrowns and bacon?" He nodded fast and seemed really excited. I set him down on the floor and he whined while I got up. I took his hand and guided him into the kitchen where Marcus was standing next to the washer. Luca giggled and waddled over to him, catching both of us off guard. I don't think he remembers what happened last night, at least not right now.
"H-hi!" He shouted, holding onto his shirt.
"Hi, Tiny." He said, smiling for once. Luca reached up for him and he looked over at me. I nodded and he picked Luca up, making him giggle.

I finished making Luca's breakfast and put it on a plate, putting the plate on the table. The whole time I cooked, he held onto Marcus and babbled a little.
"Mkay, Baby. Time to eat." I said, holding out my hands for him. He reached out, letting me pick him up and set him down in the chair at the table. He picked up a peice of bacon and carefully ate, kinda rocking in his chair.
"Why does he do that? The rocking?" Marcus quietly asked me. I appreciate him trying not to offend Luca but I don't know if it's because he doesn't wanna move out or if he really doesn't wanna hurt his feelings.
"He's under-stimulated. Like how over-stimulated is too much at once, he's not getting enough. So he's seeking sensations, and I'd find him something to do but he's gotta eat." I explained, not talking much louder than he was.
"Does he do that alot?" He asked. But before I could answer the washer buzzed, alerting everyone the clothes were done.

Marcus kinda groaned but started swapping the clothes to the dryer.
"A-all done.." Luca called out to me, although I wasn't too far away. I glanced down at his plate and took notice that he ate a little over half of it, making me smile.
"Okay, Baby." I said, picking up his only leftover peice of bacon and eating it before throwing out the rest of it. He got up out of his chair and toddled his way Marcus, who was finishing putting clothes into the dryer.
"Hi there." Marcus mumbled, standing up and closing the dryer before turning it on as long as it would go.
"I-I-I" Luca started, stuttering a bit and not seeming to be able to get past the first word of his sentance. It must've been pretty annoying though because when he tried again and still couldn't say what he wanted, he groaned and stomped. I quickly wrapped my arms around him from behind.
"Take a breath, slow down.." I instructed him, pressing him close to me.

He did so and when he messed up a third time he got pissed, more than before.
"FUCK!!" He shouted, slamming his head against my chest. I moved my hand from his waist to his head.
"Baby, careful. Don't do that, you'll get hurt." I warned him, scratching his head.
"I'll leave y'all to talk this out." Marcus mumbled, quickly walking out of the kitchen and Luca turning around.
"Baby you cannnot do that." I began scolding him, making him look up at me.
"If you hit your head, you can get really hurt and Daddy doesn't want that. Can you tell my why you got upset?"
"Wanted to tell him something an I couldn't say it an I don know why cus I normally talk fine." He said, kinda whining.
"And you hit your head cause you got mad?" I gently asked, rubbing the back of his head that he hit. He nodded a little and sniffled.
"Next time, I would really like for you to take a little longer to take some breaths then try again, okay Baby?" I told him and he nodded.

"I-I hurt Dady?" He asked, pulling up my shirt to look at my chest.
"No, Baby. You didn't hurt me, but you should be concerned more about yourself. You hit your head pretty hard.." I answered, pulling my shirt back down and turning my head to look at where he hit his. Nothing was bleeding but I don't know about bruises.
"I-I fine, Dady." He reassured me, but I wasn't too sure.
"On a happy note, I'm very proud of you for eating most of your breakfast!" I exclaimed, making him go from pouting to cracking a small smile and hugging me tight. I'm not gonna mention the cussing, at least not just yet. It was only once so far and he wasn't trying to be mean, so it's not the end of the world.
"I-I ate alots it, right?" He asked, looking up at me and begging for praise.
"Yes, Baby! You did such a good job for your Daddy." I told him, kissing his forhead. He squealed and giggled, holding me tight. I don't wanna have to leave for work today.

I sat down Luca on the dresser while I dug out my uniform for work.
"No leave.." He whined, pouting.
"Aw, Baby, I gotta work. If I could stay home with you and cuddle and kiss you, I would." I said, begining to get dressed in my uniform. He sniffled and nodded, laying his head against me. I pulled on my pants and buttoned them before putting on white crew socks.
"D-dady come back..?" He asked, almost whimpering.
"Of course, Baby! I could never ever leave you, you're a perfect little thing. So how could I ever leave?" I told him and he wiped his eyes.
"L-love you.." He mumbled, leaning up and pecking my lips.
"I'll be back later tonight, Babes. About 6 or 6:30, okay?" I told him, slipping on my shoes. He nodded and mumbled a goodbye back. I kissed his head and gave him a hug before walking out of the house.