92

[Luca POV]

I woke up and Jacob said we had to get groceries, so I put on my shoes and followed him out to his truck. I don't love grocery shopping, but it's not gonna kill me. We were in the middle of the aisle that was filled with canned food and international stuff, which was mostly Japanese, Korean, and Mexican with barely any of it being authentic anyways. When Jacob tells me his Co-workers are planning to go out and invited him.
"Oh God, Jane and Kaylee and Thomas were trying to get everyone to go down to Live Wire with them," He started telling me.
"That club downtown?" I asked. I'd only heard of it a few times, but enough to know it by name.
"Yeah, they fucking begged us to go with them," He continued.
"If you wanna go you can," I told him in my best attempt to be supportive.

"Well if I were gonna go, I'd rather you go with me so it's less boring. But I know that's not normally your scene," Jacob explained. Except, just because of that I wanted to go and show him I didn't want to hold him back from having fun and going out with friends or colleagues.
"What if I wanted to go?" I asked as he pushed the shopping cart farther down the store aisle.
"Do you want to go?" He retorted.
"If you want to, I'd love to get out of the house," I told him as he grabbed a few types of canned fruit and vegetables.
"Well, I'll let them know we'll show up," Jacob mumbled before leaving to the next aisle, me right behind him.

I followed him around the store like a lost puppy and let Jacob decide what we needed, giving him my input when he asked about it. He checked out eventually and put the groceries in the back of the truck with my help before I got in and buckled myself.

As we brought the last of the groceries into the apartment and shut the door, I started sorting what was cold and what was just for the pantry while Jacob sat up on the countertop. He said that he'd do the pantry if I did the fridge and freezer.
"If you want, I got ring pops for you in case you slip while we're with everyone. So you don't have to worry as bad about a paci," Jacob offered. To be fair, it was really sweet and I loved that he considered the possibility of it. Jacob is such a great boyfriend, I wish I was the same.
"Aw, you thought about me?" I asked, smiling and putting the last of the frozen things away.
"I always am, what else could I be thinking about?" He answered, swinging his legs a small bit. I shrugged and sat down on the kitchen floor, opening the fridge and deciding how I wanted to set things up.
"I'd really like that when we go out," I answered, realizing I didn't yet.

As I was digging to find something to wear, I decided on some type of shorts but that was as far as I thought about it. I eventually found a grey shirt that had the ribs and spine of a skeleton in black. It was definitely meant to be long since it went down past the scars on my thigh. To be fair though, the scars were relatively close to my hip. I found a pair of black shorts and stood up to find a pair of ankle socks.
"Babyyy!" Jacob called as he walked into the bedroom. I turned and looked at him, waiting for what he needed or wanted to ask me.
"I was talking to Kaylee and she said that she has fishnets if you want them," He offered, hugging my waist from behind.
"I mean, sure. Why not," I agreed, tipping my head back to look at him. But he was upside down so it made me giggle. Were going to a club, why not have fun with it.
"I'll let her know, go ahead and get ready. We're leaving in like 20 minutes," Jacob told me.

I listened and got my clean clothes on, Jacob did too. He wore jeans and a flannel button-up with a tank top underneath since he didn't wanna button it. We pulled into the parking lot and I had barely stepped out of the truck before a girl ran up to me. I assume it's the Kaylee girl Jacob was talking about since she shoved a pair of fishnet tights into my hands before she started talking a mile a minute.
"My God, you're so pretty. Jacob showed us a picture of you and I was thinking 'I'm not surprised he's gay' just cause you look it. No offense," She rambled, somewhat overwhelming me. But I let it go and tried to just breathe.