53

Luca POV

The longer we drove to the house, the more little I could feel myself getting.
"I'm glad your safe, babes." He mumbled, glancing over at me.
"M glad Jupiter's safe.. It was scary.." I mumbled, doing my best to not let my regression happen. He only smiled and turned the radio station to the only chanel that wasn't playing Christmas music. I played with my feet and cuddle Jupiter while he drove us all the way home.

"Come on, Bubba." Dady said, opening my door and unbuckling me.
"Cary meee..." I whined, pouting and reaching for him.
"Aw you need me to take you in?" He asked, already picking me up out of the car. I nodded and clung onto him, feeling sleepy again. It's still too early to be up. I half closed my eyes and let him carry me into the house, stopping for a second to unlock the door, and then into the bedroom.
"W-Wan off.." I whined, not opening my eyes to try and unbutton my jeans.
"Let Dady help you, Love Bug." He offered, gently pushing my hands away and doing it for me. I let him and began nodding off until he moved away from me.
"Dady..!" I whined, finally opening my eyes.

"I'm changing." He warned, making me look away. I kicked my leggies a little and whined. I want Dady...
"Hang on, Babe." He said, seconds later climbing on the bed.
"Dady I need cuddle.." I mumbled, immediately climbing on top of him.
"Aw, poor baby. You need Dady, huh?" He asked, scratching my head. I whined and nodded, beggining to fall back asleep. Dady rubbed my back and scratched my head and hummed little lullabies to me, making me feel tiny and safe and loved.

I fell asleep little, I woke up little and wanting Dady. I whined when he was still asleep next to me, but didn't wake him up. He was working til like 6 and it's only been a few hours. I don't think it would be fair or nice to wake him up. I just pouted and cuddled up closer to him, clinging onto him. I whispered and babbled to myself while holding him. I really do want Dady, but I know I don't always get what I want. I gently kissed his arm and snuggled up next to him before making myself fall asleep again.

The next time I woke up, I was still little, but Dady was awake this time. He was sitting up against the head board on his phone.
"Dada.." I whined, climbing up on his lap.
"Oh hi, baby. You have a good nap?" He asked, opening his arms and welcoming me. I nodded a little and rubbed my eyes, laying on his chest. Dady smiled and kissed my head a bunch, making me  giggle.
"LIttle boy needed a nap huh?" He asked, getting me to nod again. I felt something poking into my stomach from my pocket so I reached in and grabbed out a box I couldn't read and didn't know what it was. I opened it and before I could really tell what it was, Dady took it from me.
"What that..?" I quietly asked, looking up at him.
"Nothing for little babies." He said, setting them on the nightstand. I pouted a little but left it alone.

"Dada.." I whined, starting to feel gross and itchy. I need a shower, definetly.
"What is it?" He asked, shifting a bit.
"Need clean.." I mumbled, not exactly knowing how else to say it.
"What do you mean, babe?" Dady asked, looking at me with confusion.
"Mm... dirty!" I whined, pulling at my clothes.
"A bath?" He asked, making me nod a little.
"Go pick out your clean clothes while I get your bath ready." Dady instructed me, helping me off the bed. I dug through my folded clothes while Dady went out to do whatever he needed to. I got out a tank top, boxers, and sweatpants. I sat them on the bed and picked up Jupiter, waddling after Dady.
"Dady!" I exclaimed, hugging him from behind.
"Hi there, love bug." He said, messing with the part of the bath that the water came out of.

He plugged the drain and finally pulled his hand away, sitting down fully on the tile floor.
"Dady.. Bubble?" I quietly asked, fidgeting while standing.
"I'll give you bubbles, don't worry. Dady knows you like them." He said, grabbing a bottle and pouring some of it into the bath. I was mostly confused until he sturred it around, making a bunch of big bubbles.
"Dada! Bubble!" I exclaimed, stomping a bit and hugging Jupiter close. He laughed and pulled me to sit down on his lap.
"Yeah, bubbles. You're such a smart little boy. Dady's so proud of you." He graciously praised me, scratching my back. I smiled big and rocked myself on his lap, watching the water rise and the bubbles foam up.