47

Kayden POV

Luca stirred and rolled over before groaning and groggily opening his eyes.
"Mornin sleepy head." I mumbled as he sat up. He made a noise of acknowledgement and climbed into my lap.
"Are you little still?" I asked, scratching his back. He shook his head and flopped his head against my chest.
"Well then, Hello Baby." I said, smiling down at him. He pulled at his overalls a bit, pulling his head away from me.
"They went like up my ass while I was sleeping.." He mumbled.
"You don't gotta wear em." I said, both kidding and being serious.
"Haha." He said, looking up at me but unbuttoning them anyways.
"Ouch, my ego." I mumbled as he pulled them off. He smiled and leaned up, pecking my cheek.
"It's okay, I think you'll get over it." He said.
"What's today?"
"Its the 28th." I said only after checking my phone.

"I like Christmas and all, but I don't like all the hype about it. It's almost overatted even though it's my favorite holiday." He complained.
"I know, robbery rates also go up so more work for me." I mumbled.
"Trust me, growing up in trailer parks already told me that." He replied, smiling a bit. He pulled away from me and crawled off my lap and the bed, making me frown.
"Aww, where are you going?" I asked, getting up and following after him.
"I'm brushing my teeth." He mumbled, walking into the bathroom and grabbing his toothbrush. I nodded and walked in behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He put toothpaste on it and started scrubbing while I laid my head on his shoulder.

He spit and rinsed off his brush, making me giggle a little.
"What?" He asked, setting it down.
"Good to know you spit, for future reference." I said, smirking at him.
"Shut up.." He mumbled, looking away. I smiled and kissed his cheek before finally pulling away.
"I don't wanna showerrrrrr." He complained, groaning.
"I could shower with you if that changes your mind." I offered, smiling at him. He kinda glared at me but mumbled an 'Okay'..
"Turn on the water, I'll get towels." I said before walking out and into the bedroom. I grabbed two clean towels and my phone then walked back into the bathroom. I walked in to Luca crouched down, adjusting the water, and then turning the water from tap to the shower head. He quickly pulled the curtain closed and I chuckled at him.

"Don't laugh at meeee!" He whined.
"Aw sorry Hun." I mumbled, starting to pull off my shirt. By the time I pulled off my socks, Luca was already naked and his cheeks somewhat pink. He turned his body a bit, trying to make it so I couldn't see him undressed.
"It's not like I've not seen you without clothes before." I said.
"Dont remind me." He said to himself. Ow, jeez.
"Not cause of you! Just anyone seeing me naked." He clarified quickly before stepping into the shower, me getting in behind him.

After we got out of the shower and I wrapped him in a towel, I noticed him acting like he was going into little space.
"Lemme brush out your hair, Hun." I said after I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed a hairbrush. He nodded and bit his lip while I started running the brush through it.
"Once it's dry I can put it in pig tails for you, Lovely." I offered. I was kinda trying to push him over the edge and into his regression. He quickly nodded and smiled big as I set down the brush.
"Are you my little boy again?" I quietly asked, bending down a bit.
"Noooo.." He mumbled, not sounding to sure.
"Mkay." I said, kissing his cheek.
"Then you can get dressed by yourself? Cause you're a big boy, and big boys don't need Daddy's help for that." I asked.
"No! Need you.." He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around my my waist.

"Aww, well then let's get my little boy dressed. Yeah?" I suggested, leading him out into the bedroom.
"M not little.." He whispered as he followed me. I grabbed him a pair of clean boxers and a big, dark green, t-shirt, setting them on the bed.
"Come here. Lemme get you dressed." I said, gesturing for him to come sit on the bed. He hurried over and hopped up on the bed next to me. I smiled and put his shirt on before grabbing his boxers.
"Can I take your towel off? So I can put on your boxers." I asked. He nodded and helped me take off his towel. I slipped on his boxers and kissed his face all over.
"Nuuuu!" He exclaimed, giggling.
"Yesss!" I said back.
"Lemme get dressed, Love." I mumbled, going over to my dresser and digging out clothes. I grabed a white wife beater, boxers, and a pair of black swearpants and threw them on. I tossed my towel into the dirty laundry basket and stretched.