Chapter five: Escape...

A/N! I finally decided on a title! let me know in the comments what you think!)
---------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 27th. Four days to Halloween....

Every inch of your body told you this was wrong as you walked towards the park. You had wrote a letter to Derek and told him to meet you at the park for your answer, to say you were nervous was an understatement. As you walked up to the park you spot Derek standing beneath a tree, looking around anxiously.

Remember (Y/N)..you'll get used to this. Your mind told you as you approached him, shooting him a small smile as he looked at you. A nervous grin is what he returned to you.

"So..have you uhm..come to a decision?" He questioned, which, after a moment you nodded and gave him a forced smile, taking his hands in yours. "S-so you'll be my girlfriend?" His voice had raised, presumably with happiness as you nodded once more to his question.

His arms wrapped around your small frame as he picked you up and bear hugged you spinning you around before slowly pressing his lips against yours. You knew you would regret this decision when you felt nothing during the kiss, when he pulled away you forced another smile his way.

"Lucky schools out for the next few days right?" he asked with a laugh, you gave him a nod in response and hugged him.
---------------------------------------------------

You and Derek had spent a lot of the day together, with him loving up on you and spoiling you with small gifts you felt you didn't deserve. Another girl would have deserved it more then you.

When you arrived home you set your bags down and sighed, walking to the dining room and sitting down, setting your head in your hands What am I doing... you asked yourself, letting out a long sigh as you rested your head on your arms...
-------------------------------------------------
P.O.V change

He sat in his cell, the voices now at their peak, making his hands twitch and clench, burning with the ache of the feeling he had without a knife in his hands. The feeling of the expertly carved wooden handle and sharp metal blade always gave him comfort.

The sound of his cell door unlocking made him stiffen, sit up, and stare at his wall, his ears listening closely as two guards entered the cell.

"Alright Micheal, Time for your medication before bed" One commented, his slow and shaky footsteps telling Micheal how nervous and scared this guard was to be near him. Pathetic he thought as the guard approached, reaching forward and moving to set a small paper cup of pills down.

Before the guard could draw his hand back Micheal had wrapped his large hand around the guards wrist, standing slowly to his full height. The other guard looked terrified and slowly reached for his tranquilizer gun on his hip.

"Micheal...Calm down..Put him d-" The guards order was cut short as Micheal took a large step forward and grabbed the second guard by the throat, the other was struggling in Micheal's grasp. Tears streaming from his pathetic face and a short cry of pain leaving him as a sudden ugly Snap sound came from the mans wrist. Micheal had broke it with just his own strength Oops.. He thought with a sadistic look in his eyes as he stared between the two guards. Being sure that the guard he had grabbed by the wrist watched as his colleague gasped and heaved for air, his face beginning to pale and turn purple. Micheal slowly tilted his head and watched the mans chest heave as he clawed Micheal's arm desperately.

The mans eyes began to roll back, his body weakened from the lack of oxygen.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Snap his neck! Feel his pulse slowly fade into nothingness as his partner watches! Blood. Blood. Bones. break THEM.

The voices in Micheal's head screamed as the mans pulse pounded against Micheal's hand. The other guard was silent, but Micheal could feel the terror and the fear radiating off of him.  The man in his hands finally went quiet. His chest no longer heaved, his body no longer struggled. Micheal dropped him and then slowly turned his head to the other whom had begun to struggle again, yelling out as Micheal grabbed his other wrist and slowly pulled them outwards, a sickening Pop sound was music to Micheal's ears as the mans arms were dislocated, it rewarded him with another scream of agony, which Micheal quickly silenced by grabbing his jaw and gripping tighter and tighter until another crack and pop dinged in Micheal's ears. He released the now dead guard, turning to his cell door and walking out. Adjusting his mask as he picked up the guards keys on his way out, going to each and every cell and opening it, letting the mentally ill and phsycotic patients leave their cells and follow him down the halls.

Soon enough a nurse spotted them and stopped in her tracks, her eyes wide with shock, the shock then slowly turned to horror as she spotted Micheal walking straight towards her, searching to use her as an example for the rest of the patients.

"Oh god. Micheal is out! I repeat Micheal Myers is OUT!" she said into her radio as she turned and began to quickly jog down the hall, Micheal inwardly growled as rage rolled off his body in waves. His long strides catching up with his victim soon enough and he grabbed her by the hair, Earning a shriek from her as he pulled backwards hard, Dragging her back towards the patients who looked at him with excitement, some uncertainty and a look of awe from the phsycotic patients.

He looked around and spotted just the thing he needed, a emergency fire axe.. Glass cut his hand as he punched through it, grabbing the axe off the hooks and looking back at the nurse. He dropped her and she stared up at him in terror, trying to crawl backwards but it was no use as the axe came crashing down and lodging itself into her thigh.

Screams of pain echoed through the halls as Micheal took his time with the nurse, leaving her alive for the most part as the other patients took after him. He walked away, heading to the entrance, patients stopping and fighting guards whom tried to contain the large Killer. He made it outside and took a deep breath, looking up as the moon shone down at him, seeming with pride as the voices praised him

Good job. More. Need more blood. go home Micheal. go home. get ready.

And he did just that...Slowly walking down the road towards Haddonfeild... His bloodthirst leading him.
Tomorrow..Tomorrow he would be home..

Tomorrow he will be Ready

--------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yes I enjoyed writing this chapter. God im just a big huge simp for Micheal. I hope you all like it so far! leave a comment if you have any questions :D