Chapter Twelve: Captive

Thursday, November 1st.
6AM
---------------------------------------------------

Your pov
-----------------

Your eyes slowly began to open, resistant, wanting to just fall back to sleep in the safety of your bed. What a weird dream.. You thought, sitting up slowly, wincing as your wrists rubbed up against the blankets.

Panic started to infect and control your mind as you looked down at your wrists and saw the bandages Micheal had put on you. Your breathing increased as fear returned to your mind, slowly turning your head and spotting the silent stalker sitting in your beanbag chair, facing towards you.
That's when the smell hit you.

Bile rose in your throat as the smell of blood reached your nose, making your head spin, Just how many had this man killed? and why did it smell so bad? You turned your head and looked back at your lap,  almost puking from the sight, tears filling your eyes. Whisper laid still and stiff in your lap, his body writhed with maggots and the stench of blood and rotting flesh made you double over, You let out a silent cry of grief. Why him? Why did it have to be him? Your cries were silence as your eyes flew open, awaking you fully.

---------------------------------------------------

You sat up quickly, and your chest heaved as you took in breath after breath, gripping your head and beginning to sob. Was that a warning? Was Whisper in danger..? You cried softly, until a hand slowly rested itself on your arm. You scrambled backwards into the corner, constantly breathing out Whisper's name, the sound was hard to hear. After a moment the bed dipped slightly, not enough to be a person. You stopped crying as a cold nose bumped against your cheek, you looked up, sniffles leaving you as Whispers green eyes gazed into your (E/C) ones.

You pulled him close and held him tightly, running your hands through his silky soft fur, he didn't move, didn't even try to scratch you. You sniffled again and looked up when a shadow loomed over you.

Micheal was standing there with his head in a slight tilt, staring down at you and your cat with an unreadable stare. You shrunk beneath his gaze and held your cat closer, not wanting the stalker to take him from you a second time. Micheal turned and grabbed the notebook, scribbling something down, shoving the notebook in your face once he had finished.
"I'm going to make food. Do NOT leave this room, got it?"

You nodded in response and Micheal walked out of your bedroom, You couldn't hear his footsteps as he walked down the hall, just how stealthy is this man? you wondered. Releasing Whisper from your death hug he curled up beside you. Why hadn't he attacked Micheal again? Micheal would have had to pick him up to put him on your bed. That's another thing, Why would he help you like that?

Questions swirled in your head like a baby's rattle, causing so much confusion you didn't notice Micheal returning, even though you were staring right at the door, Micheal noticed you were spacing out as he approached, setting a plate of food down, before he turned towards you and waved his hand in front of your face, snapping you back go reality.

You jumped a little bit when his hand waved inches from your face, you turned to him and he picked up the plate of food, holding it out to you. Eggs and a piece of toast sat on the plate, he'd done a surprisingly well job with cooking them, you took the plate from him slowly, your hand brushing against his, causing a blush to slowly fade into your cheeks. But it quickly disappeared as you realized what you were doing. You shook your head and set the plate in your lap, looking up at Micheal who just stood there, his hands at his side, he was still covered in blood and it made your breakfast sound.. unappetizing to say the least but you ate anyway, your stomach protesting with every bite.