Chapter Seven: Seeing things..

Authors note: I apolagize for not uploading yesterday I was distracted by a boy @~@ but also I'll try to make the chapters longer and more drawn out while also progressing the story slow.
--------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 29th, two days to Halloween...

After the incident that morning you'd been unable to fall back to sleep, always feeling a pair of eyes in your back everytime you closed your eyes to rest. Derek had left you alone after you asked him to leave, he refused at first, of course, but you kept trying to make him leave and it eventually worked and he left. You sighed as you sat on your bed, running a hand through your (H/C) hair and letting out a huff as you got up and set up a canvas. Holding a paint palette in your hand you stared at the canvas for a decently long time before finally deciding to paint the figure you had seen in your dream.

As the painting came together you realized you remembered more then you had thought, it was like you could remember every little detail and flaw in the milky white silicone mask and the small hairs that stuck up on top of it, all tangled out of the rest of the hair. You remember his eyes, Piercing blue orbs that seemed to stare into your soul, thinking about it made a shiver run up your spine as if someone was watching you. You didn't bother to look, too focused on the painting, when your stomach growled you stopped, halfway done with the mask but your cat meowing reminded you about lunch.

You gently set the palette down and stretch, staring at the painting for a moment, Whisper meowed again, puling you away from the canvas and making you walk downstairs to the kitchen where Whisper sat beside his empty bowl expectantly, staring at you with his large green eyes. You remember the first day you got him, and you don't regret it for a single moment.

Walking over you bent down and picked up his bowl, running your hand along his back as you stood up again, stepping towards the counter and opening a can of his food and pouring it in the bowl. Turning around you could of sworn you saw something move around the entrance of your kitchen, it set you on edge.. That's when you noticed something else, your Halloween mask that was hanging on the stairs..It was gone! You set whispers food down and stared at the staircase for a long moment, you didn't move it right? it was still hanging there last night...before the dream.. Where could it have gone? Maybe Whisper knocked it down and moved it somewhere.. You thought, trying to ease your own mind as you took a deep breath and turned to the fridge, writing a mental note to search for the mask later as you grab some cheese and mayonnaise, grabbing some bread from the cupboard and a pan.

Turning the stove on you began to cook a grilled cheese sandwich, you looked out your window and your eyes widened a bit as you spotted the masked man from your dream standing beside a tree, staring at you with a slight tilted head, you step back a bit and accidentally set your hand on the very hot pan and let out a silent cry of pain as you pulled your hand back, tears springing to your eyes as you saw the large burn form on the palm of your hand, it smelt like burnt flesh..not a good smell... Fuck! Fuck Fuck! You cuss out in your head as you quickly walk to the sink, another silent cry of pain leaving your lips like a gasp as the water made your hand burn.

After a moment the pain went away and the cold water began to sooth the burn, you wiped the tears from your eyes and glanced out the window.. It was no surprise to you when he was gone. You shook your head and grabbed the medical kit from under the sink, Bandaging your hand before you went back to cooking your grilled cheese - More carefully this time - As you sat down to eat you let out a breathy sigh Why am I seeing him everywhere..? You asked yourself.