Chapter Eight: First death

Tuesday, October 30th, One day to Halloween..
---------------------------------------------------

You had been up the entire night, Your nerves on edge after Whisper's growling incident. Your eyes were drifting shut as your vision went black a couple times, Whisper laid in your lap sitting there while you pet his fur, as if he knew how stressed you were. You finally decided to get up when the sun began to peek its way through your window, Letting out a sigh you got up, Letting whisper jump off your lap and onto the floor.

As you stood up you swayed on your feet, your body not functioning fully due to your lack of sleep. You rubbed your eyes with the hand that wasn't wounded and left your bedroom, carefully making your way down the stairs, gripping the railing tightly so you didn't fall and you know, die. Whisper watched your every step, only looking away from you to turn and walk to the kitchen. You followed him You hungry? You stared at him for a moment before bending over and picking up the bowl, walking over to the cabinet and taking out his food, pouring a little bit too much in..it spilled onto the floor and Whisper looked at you his head tilted. Oh for fucks sake You thought setting his now overfilled bowl onto the floor, he probably wont finish it all any way. You got onto your knees and picked up the food that had spilled, still cursing yourself mentally for being so tired.

You put the spilled food in the trash, like hell you'd feed floor food to your cat, he's like royalty to you. Your shoulders shake as you silently giggle when you think about Whisper in a king outfit, he would hate it.

You turned to your fridge and opened it after a moments struggle of finding the handle, due to your vision being a bit blurry. Your eyes scanned over the available food and decided on some sandwich meat, ham, not the best breakfast, but you didn't really care. You opened the package and began to eat the sliced ham inside, sitting on the floor beside Whisper as he ate. Not even noticing the masked man who had been staring at you through your window.

When Whisper had finished eating you got up and put the ham back in the fridge, almost hitting your head on the counter as you sat up. Whisper jumped up onto the counter and then leaped onto your shoulders, laying around your neck like a scarf, setting his head on your shoulders and resting his eyes. You roll your eyes and walk towards the living room, Your exhausted form once again not noticing Micheal watching you, You weren't functioning enough to care at that moment.

You plopped down onto the couch and Whisper moved from your shoulders to your lap, laying down and curling up, staring at the tv as you turned it on. It was playing some shitty romance movie, the couple were having sex. At least you didn't have to watch the probably cringy love story that led up to the sex. But you weren't in the mood for that kind of movie so you picked up the remote, skimming through the channels until a horror movie popped up, IT, God you hated clowns but you decided to watch it, having nothing better to do. Not like you were alone anyway..You had Whisper with you.

Luckily the movie had just started and it showed Georgie running down the wet road, chasing his boat Bill had made. You looked around and pulled one of the blankets hanging on the back of the couch over to you, Moving Whisper for a moment to put the blanket over yourself before setting him back down and letting him rearrange himself as you pull the blanket up.

You flinched as the clown showed up, god you hated that clown with a passion, he scared the fuck out of you. You run your hands through Whispers fur as Pennywise tried to convince Georgie to grab the boat.. gross.. he drools.. You thought, not hearing the slow footsteps approaching you from behind.