Chapter Eleven: Slaughter

Wednesday, October 31st...Halloween Night
Eleven PM
---------------------------------------------------
Micheal's P.O.V

Micheal had planned to take his time with his victims, terrify them and feed on their fear, until he saw one of them. A young blonde, Laurie Strode, The name made his blood boil and he didn't know why. He made sure to save her for last.

After killing Annie in the car(That scene was so hot in my opinion) and hiding her body somewhere he heard a van pull up and he huffed in annoyance, looking out the window and spotting two drunk high school kids walling towards the home. He didn't know that Annie would have company over, he should have paid more attention, stupid. He walked downstairs and hid in the shadows as the two entered the home.

"Annie! We're here!" The female called looking around.

"I don't think she's here, maybe she went to Paul's house" The boy said, wrapping his arms around the girls waist as they fell onto the couch, proceeding to make out.

A voice inside of him told him to take notes and watch the couple. So, being the stalker he is, he watched the two, slowly tilting his head as he watched them make-out. He quickly backed up when they got up to go to the bedroom and Micheal inwardly growled, walking to the kitchen and awaiting for them to be finish. It didn't take long.

The boy came downstairs and into the kitchen, opening the fridge door, slowly shutting it as he noticed the back door open. "huh.." he mumbled walking over, shutting the door and looking around, opening one of the closets. When he saw nothing he turned to the other closet and opening it, Micheal wasted no time grabbing the boy by the throat and lifting him against the wall, forcing his knife through the boys abdomen and into the wood behind him, he then stepped back and stared at his new kill for a moment, before figuring out a plan to kill the girl.

---------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V.

You were still in the bed Micheal had left you in, your wrists now red and raw from your struggling. Tears escaped your eyes as the rope dug into your wrists, as you felt something warm drip down your arm your head shot up, the rope broke the skin and a trickle of blood was slowly trailing down your arm. You relaxed your body a little bit, giving up.

Micheal had tied these ropes with an expertise like a professional, but he's been in a physc ward almost his entire life..right? how did he learn to tie ropes like this..? You stopped questioning and sat up, looking around your room, then at the ropes.

Ordering yourself to continue struggling you bit down on the rope and tried to loosen it that way, you tasted the metallic blood as the rope slowly soaked it up like a vampire desperate for its next feeding. You felt the rope loosen and hope pushed you to continue, pulling the rope loose your hands were freed but you let out a silent cry of pain as the blood that had dried came off with the rope, reopening your wounds.

Fuck..It fucking hurts You whimpered in your mind, looking up as the sound of the front door slamming caught your attention, causing panic to arise in your mind, snuffing out what little hope you had.

---------------------------------------------------
Micheal's P.O.V.
(12 Pm)
Micheal had quickly finished off the girl when Laurie showed up, concerned about the sounds she had heard over the phone. He had barely any time to set up the bodies the way he wanted to, but he managed to make it. Slipping into a dark closet he watched as Laurie passed him and went into the bedroom, a cry of grief and horror rewarded him as she found the bodies of her friends. she stumbled away from the bedroom, almost throwing up from the sight of so much death.