Chapter 5: The Note

No ones pov

The Russian awoke from his drunken state to find America nuzzled into his chest. He pushed The American off of the bed, immediately waking the American.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Russia screamed at the American who shivered at the sudden cold.

" I- It wasnt me! Y-You-" America stuttered trying to get himself together and stand up while also trying to understand what was going on

"Why the fuck were you in the bed with me." Russia got up and pushed America against a wall. America put his hands on Russia's arm.

"Please! It wasn't me! You walked in drunk! YOU joined me! I tried getting out but you held me there!" Russia let go of him with an annoyed scoff, he walked out into the kitchen muttering curses under his breath.

Russia

Drunk again.

I grabbed another bottle of vodka from a cabinet and then grabbed some food from our pantry that was already stocked when we got here.

I walked over to the table and sat down. That's always the answer. I started to eat my breakfast, washing it down with some of my drink.

Seconds later America walked out of the room, his hair plastered to his head by water. He had a very interesting outfit on, this includes, a snow coat with his usual shades on, he had light blue ripped jean pants and a black shirt under his unzipped jacket.

Silently he grabbed cereal from the cabinet and some milk, as well as a bowl. He walked over to my table and sat down.

"Russia, you should stop assuming things." He really wants to die.

"Who in the hell gave you permission to tell me what to do? You don't even have a ranking yet." I looked at him debating on how I should kill him. Homicide? Murder? Should I shoot him? Possibly that knife over there. Slit his-

"Look at what happened outside." America said, I snapped up onto my feet, and walked around the table. Once I got to him I walked by, vodka in one hand and the hood of his jacket in the other.

He fell backwards out of his chair with a crack as the wooden chair hit the floor. I dragged him to the door and unlocked it. He cursed as he slid over the carpet.

"HEY HEY HEY! Let go!" He screamed at me, trying to pry off my hand which didn't help at all. I dragged him down the stairs, most likely bruising him. I walked through the door to the outside and stopped. Once outside I threw the small country, he flew for about 2 seconds, then hit the ground.

" Let's get a second take at this, Since you want to talk all that shit." I clearly sounded aggravated.

America stood up, and we stared each other down. Before I could even do anything, China came running in, "HEY, New kid. It's my turn to take him on! Either you sit your ass down and wait or you go through me." Damn it, Fuck this. I rolled my eyes, even more annoyed that China got in my way.

I turned around and walked inside, UN stood right on the inside of the school, so I told him that China was challenging the new student.

He gathered everyone so that they could start a formal challenge. I walked back out to see that China and America hadn't moved much, they were still staring each other down, China was making bitchy comments about America and I, but America seemed unfazed. UN walked out close behind me with most of the administrators behind him, the nurse was there also.

"China, With this challenge you know that if you lose you will lose your second place ranking to America and will be moved down to third. And if you win you will hold the second place title." China nodded, obviously over confident in himself. Why even challenge him then? The chances are not worth it.