Thanksgiving Eve; PT.2

No ones pov

"Come this way, my mothers bar is over this way." The American ushered the Russian to walk faster as he lead away from the ballroom. It seem so weird to him that he was taking kindness... or maybe it was pity on the Russian

America turned a corner causing Russia to lose sight of him, and with how big America's house was, Russia could easily get lost.

Without hesitating Russia turned the corner only to see America was not in the long corridor. He looked around a bit starting to become uncomfortable. Every hallway looked the exact same, length, walls and everything, and with zero sense of direction Russia just stood waiting for America to come back. I mean how was he to get out of this labyrinth on his own?

"Russia?" A quiet voice sounded not too far from where he was. Russia looked over to see America peeking his head around another corner. He waved his hand for Russia to follow waiting just a moment as the Russian walked towards him.

"Here, my mothers bar. She has far too many drinks to count, but she wouldnt notice if a few go missing, take a couple and we will head out to the courtyard." America presented the bar with drinks stacked up in a case, hundreds maybe even thousands of bottles sat lined up behind the marbled counter top.

America glanced at Russia wondering if the kid drank at all, or if he had revealed too much to his new found 'friend', but not long passed by before Russia began to scour the cabinets and grab certain bottles. America watched for a moment more before joining, he grabbed a bottle of whisky and a half drank bottle of wine.

Although the American knew his low tolerance to the alcohlic beverages and the way he acted when he was under the influence, he didnt intend to be around anyone but himself and now Russia, who, he believed would do anything stupid with his faulty trust.

"What'd you grab?" America placed a bottle in his sweat pants pocket and look over at Russia who had somehow silently opened a bottle and was already drinking, he paused at the question and looked back at America.

"Vodekka' He spoke with a heavy accent taking another sip of his drink. America opened his mouth to speak but stopped just short of saying anything.

He was unsure of weather or not to invite the guy to his court yard or just to leave him. But if he were to leave, France would come in here at some point, she does it every year with the other countries.

"Russia, lets go out of the house, my mother will be here any moment and I dont feel like getting yelled at again today" America murmured, Russia found it odd how the American spoked quietly and how his energy entirely changed.

"Alright." Russia said waiting for America to lead the way in which he quickly stepped to. America slowly started leading the way towards his courtyard.

The two of them walked silently carrying their bottles with them as they made their way, to America's relief they did not encounter another country either.

America silently opened the back door to their house and stepped out, holding the door for Russia who had to duck to get out of the house.

"How tall are you?" America joked letting out some laughs, but quickly stopped whe Russia did not speak.

"Here." America changed up pointing to a smal, barely noticeable hole in the hedge surrounding his yard.

"Come through here its more secluded, and my parents dont know about this." America quickly stepped trough the hedge to a small clearing with a quiet river flowing through it, his house sat in the middle of the forest surrounded by rural lands so a river flowing was not all uncommon.