Chapter 11: Stolen

Greece

Number 6, I'm so close to the top five! But if I want to get into the top five, I'd have to challenge someone... But who is the question?

"Hey greece!" Oh my gosh Ukraine! It's been awhile.

"Oh Wow! Ukraine is that you?! I haven't seen you since the fourth grade!" I looked her up and down, noticing a few differences. Dang, she used to be my best friend... what happened to us?

"Remember when we used to play tag! And we would act like we were witches!" I nodded, a smile made its way upon my lips

"I do! Although sadly I have to get to class. How about we meet at the café down the street later?" She looked at me then rummaged through her bag and pulled out her phone.

"Yeah, that works! Hey, let me get your phone number so we can go more into detail!" I happily put in my digits before we said our goodbyes and walked away.

I never really had an amazing relationship with her, even though we were best friends, we would fight every two seconds. It would always be about the dumbest shit too. Who had the longest hair, who had the best dream...

I started walking towards my class when I got a message from Ukraine.

Hey girlllllll! What have you been up to?

I responded

Honestly, I haven't done much. Besides for breathe and eat, I've just kept up with my grades honestly.

Me too, me too! Well I gotta focus on class, I just wanted to make sure this was the right number! see you tonight maybe?

Yeah, I'll try!

I put my phone down for a moment then got another message. This time from an unknown number

Hey, it's Egypt! Don't worry, I didn't stalk to find your number, I just found it on my phone! Um, well you were in the top five right?

Yeah, well I need you to meet me, Russia and Japan at 7:00pm at my dorm, It's number 245! I know we've had our differences, but I need you to come. We have some very important things to talk about. Hopefully see you then?

Without responding, I shoved my phone back into my pocket, annoyance tinged my attitude as I did so.

I found myself standing in front of my classroom door, I took a breath, calming myself down as best as I could.

Okay, I'm fine. South Korea is waiting for you in there. You need to calm down and be yourself. Silently I walked into class, I looked up and saw S. Korea who waved me over to him. I walked over to where he stayed and sat next to him.

"Hey, what is wrong with you, girly?" he asked, obviously I failed to look calm in front of South. "Nothing, just my ex texting me to meet him at his dorm, he is saying it is urgent but like, out of the blue? Ghosted me for six months and then he wants to call me to his dorm?" I groaned SK looked at me concerned

"You know he has never lied, I know he is your ex and yes, it is never right to ghost someone, but maybe we should go. It seems extremely important." I looked at SK surprised, but enlightened by his words.

"We? I mean okay, if you go with me then I'll be fine... but that DOESN'T mean I'll be happy with it- specifically him." I sighed as SK nodded and then started rambling on about girls and math and stuff.

Everything will be fine.

Perhaps

~A few hours later~

"Okay, it's almost 7, we should get going," I said as SK went scourging through his drawer.

"What are you even looking for anyways?" I asked just before he shouted

"I FOUND IT!" He put his hand up and revealed a blue raspberry jolly rancher. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Really? We are about to be late... for a jolly rancher?" He nodded as I grabbed him and pulled him along. Jesus, this is my best friend.

"There!" I said as we made it to Egypts dorm. Number two forty five... I swear if I come out of this room as a murderer, I had my reasons. I went to knock, but he opened the door as if Egypt knew I was there.

"Greetings, Greece, South Korea, come in." He opened the door all the way to reveal Russia, Japan and Germany already there. What is going on?

"Looks like we made it in time. Wait- what is wrong?" Me and SK walked in and sat down on the rug in the living room.

"America is gone." Russia stared me in the eyes as his words sounded long and sleep deprived.

"I have looked everywhere for him. When we went to search our dorm, I found the door left open." I shivered. That's not a good sign for any country... Stay strong, it's not my problem anyways.

"What do you expect us to do?" I asked ruder than I had meant to be.

"We have gotten everyone here together to start a search party. We have our suspicions on who took him." I looked up, confused by the situation.

"Who would take America?" SK asked

"EU. That's who." I was shocked, so was SK. Russia seemed so pissed about America's disappearance, but why?

"Why would EU take him?" Germany asked speaking for the first time

"Because he is a maniac scientist. He has tested on this school. I expect you have powers too?" I nodded silently.

"Most people have gotten their powers, few haven't." I put my hand to the ground and withdrew the water from the carpet. Tiny droplets began to float in the air around me, I silently directed them towards the sink before dropping them down the drain.

"Yeah, her's is water and mine is fire!" SK said excitedly before lighting his hand on fire in an example. Germany then spoke again.

"I can control shadows." I made eye contact with Egypt who seemed so calm, his eyes were filled with interest as he looked at my hands. In response, I got up and started towards the door.

"Where are you going Greece?" Japan asked. Suddenly nervous, I backed up closer towards the door.

"I- I gotta go." South stared at me as he got up, he took a few steps towards me, his face filled with worry. Before he could stop me, I turned around and ran out.

Something is seriously off about that Germany... I pulled up my phone and started scrolling through photos before I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I looked up. What is that- "Why are you in such a hurry, little lady?" I backed up and tripped over my own feet landing on my butt.

"No need to run, it'ssss only going to be a little pinch." It whispered

"A little pinch?" suddenly it stabbed a needle into my arm, I looked down then back at it "What the...?" I murmured before my vision cut to black.

________________

1190 words

Spell Checks: 2

A smaller chapter, dont worry, the story continues!

3/23/23 Rewrite:

Beautiful date.

And yup still a rather small chapter

-Ace