Chapter 35

South korea

Once everyone had had their stuff packed and ready to go, we headed out. Doctors pass by us, noting down our departure but not saying a thing.

Kazakhstan and Poland had already left us, so we were down to just six, America, Russia, Finland and Sweden, Iceland and me.

I took the lead, leaving Iceland to cover the back of the line. Russia fought me for the front as we walked towards the door of the hospital only to fall back to second in a pissy mood already.

I noticed America struggling to move, his stiff limbs jerked uncomfortably as he walked causing him to wince painfully.

Sweden tried relaxing America's limbs, but with us walking he couldn't keep up with America, not to mention the snarky country's pride.

America kept declining Sweden's attempts to relax him, expressing his annoyance although the usual smile didn't waver on his white and red face.

"Sweden, I'm fine dammit, just leave me alone, I don't need any laxatives." America pushed up his tinted glasses covering his pained eyes.

Finland stole a hateful glance at America's attitude daring him to do anything to his little Sweden.

"Alright, Alright. Can we stop fighting for like five minutes?" I stopped suddenly spinning on my heels to stare at the group.

Russia's cold aurora hit me like a blizzard, and I struggled to ignore it, focusing on the three countries behind him.

Although America acted fine, his deadly wounds were of the most concern, we couldn't afford America getting into a fight right now.

"We aren't fighting, just arguing, mom." America tilted his head towards the sky

. I also looked up, the sun was now on the horizon, the sky surrounding was a beautiful shading of rainbow colors ranging from a beautiful red all the way to a dark blue.

"Shit, We really have to go, or we're going to be late!" I signaled Russia to take the lead through the forest as I fell back to America.

Finland sped in front of us with Sweden's hand in his, leaving just me and America with a trailing Iceland behind us.

"Are you sure you're okay?" America's glasses slid down his nose and his multicolored aqua blue eyes looked at me in pure glee.

"I'm fine!" He jerked an arm towards me, placing it on my shoulder. "Stop worrying about me, bud!"

I heard him mumble something unintelligible before removing his hand off of his shoulder with quick and sudden movements.

"Alright, just tell me if you need anything." I noticed Iceland following close behind us when the buzz of his phone sounded.

We kept on walking as Iceland dug into his pocket pulling out his blue and red phone.

His face scrunched up in a confused look.

I allowed my curiosity to take over, falling back next to him.

"What is it?" He looked at me, his eyes voided as if millions of thoughts and emotions were fighting for his attention.

"Iceland?" I pointed towards his phone. "Who messaged or called or something?"

An emotion finally took his face as he heard the question, that emotion was sorrow and then happiness.

"Egypt messaged me." His voice drifted, although his emotions were decided, his mind had not come to terms with whatever news he had just got.

"What did he say?" I dropped my hand, metally prodding Iceland to tell.