Chapter 19: Broken Hearts

America(Warning; Cutting, Suicidal thoughts, Drinking and Pills)

*THUMP!* What was that?

"Hello?" I spoke. It was dark, so I couldn't see anything. Dear lord, don't let it be Britain again.. I swiveled my head around the room, looking for anything to use.

Okay... Okay, come on, Magic! Work! My hands weren't tied up anymore so I was able to use them now. I walked around in circles, tracing my palm with my index finger.

I think I've been here for about 2-3 days... I don't even know at this point. It was pitch black, there was no clock where I was and so it was impossible to tell the time or how long I had been here.

Someone is here. I quickly walked around the room, I had figured out the layout of this place since I had been here for a while. While walking, I bumped into something that normally wasn't there.

I reached my hand down and felt it.

"You are a person." I said something. It was warm, Alive. I touched the head of the thing and brushed through its long hair.

"Are you a girl?" I asked the unconscious thing that I believed to be a country. After maybe a few minutes I gave up. I walked to the wall on the other side of this thing and I silently sat down.

Something in this room is stopping me from using my magic. What is it? Suddenly my head started hurting. I squeezed my eyes shut and a vision appeared.

Greece woke up and looked at me. She said something, but I heard nothing. She looked terrified. Suddenly I opened my eyes back to the dark room. So it blocks my magic, but not my visions. I looked over towards the unconscious girl.

So you are probably Greece, aren't you? I heard a shift in the silent room and a small whisper

"Hello?" A girl's voice said, no, Greece's voice said.

"Yes, hello! Hi! How are you?" I spoke, she shifted again.

"Im okay, I have a headache though... Who are you? Why am I back here?" I looked at her.

"I am America, and you are Greece? Right?" I asked, totally missing her last question, she breathed sharply.

"Wait, you are America? Our number two? You went missing like a week ago, Russia went off to find you. Oh and yes, I am Greece, more importantly, where are we?" I stared at him in shock.

"A week.." I looked at my hands. No way... I haven't been gone for that long! I brought myself together and looked back in the direction of Greece

"Greece, I have no idea where we are, but I know it has been a long time since I have spoken to someone." She sighed disappointed.

"EU just helped me escape like yesterday, why am I here now?" She spoke quietly.

"Wait wait wait, EU?" She hummed a yes and I sighed.

"EU is not a good guy." I said shortly, she went quiet as I walked towards her. I stopped and placed my arm on her shoulder.

The room was quiet until loud footsteps cut through the silence. A door creaked open and a sliver of light brightened the room a bit. Seconds later the room was engulfed in a bright light as the door was opened fully.

"Ah-" I covered my eyes from the blinding light before taking my hands away. I squinted to get my eyes adjusted and noticed Britain and EU looking down at us.

"What the hell do you want now, Britain? And you, EU?" They stayed silent, although EU stared at Greece, a look of worry on his face.

"Greece, are you okay?" I looked over to Greece to see she was okay, she just had a bad bruise on her left arm. Probably from being thrown down here.