Chapter 13: The Search

Germany

(Two days later)

"Hey...Vietnam? Where have you been? I haven't seen you in two days..." I watched as V sat down in the chair next to me, not speaking a word.

"I have been nowhere. None of your concern Germany. Now I only came to tell you that I am dropping out of this school for a while, or at least till I figure out what to do next.

If you want to blame anyone, blame the top five. They are the reason for my departure. If they had stopped China sooner I wouldn't have had to leave." I was shocked, slowly I looked down to my feet, unable to comprehend what he was saying.

Vi... what happened? You would never leave because of some dumbass bully?

"Okay." I muttered as a tear went down my cheek. He's going to leave me because of some stupid bully... We haven't been apart ever... My best friend since kindergarten is leaving me...

"I'm sorry Germoney... I swear we will see each other again... But for now, goodbye." Vietnam turned around quickly and quietly and walked out.

This is all China's fault... No, he is right, this is their fault. If the fucking five would have fixed this sooner he wouldnt be leaving. This wouldn't have gone on for so long! I will make everyone pay. They will all pay.

Russia

Soon after Greece left, everyone else left.

"Honestly if you asked me, the meeting was a waste of time. Just let me go find him myself. I don't need you all to help me find America." I said to Japan and Egypt. They both looked at me, Japan, annoyed and Egypt, hurt.

"Russia, you have no power. There is no way you could beat EU by yourself, especially if UN is also on his side." Egypt spoke truth, but that couldn't stop me.

"Fine, you have a day to get a group together, by 10pm tomorrow you will either have a search party together or you will have me going by myself. Goodluck." I spoke before I walked out slamming the door behind me.

FUCK.

Suddenly Australia, New Zealand and Canada came running down the hall and stopped in front of me

"I was told that my brother America is missing and you are trying to make a search party for him?!" The leader Canada said. I pointed to the door to Egypts dorm and the three siblings went running in.

Russia, come to your senses, you know you can't take them out by yourself... "FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" I groaned as Italy walked by

"Russia keep-ita cleana. Kida friendly." I looked him dead in the eye.

(Author note: I swear this is a joke, please don't be offended! I BEG)

"Okay, mario." He looked at me offended by my words.

"Keep walking." I was annoyed by his staring. He walked off after rolling his eyes at me.

Slowly I walked back into the dorm.

"Russia, welcome back." Egypt said before returning to the conversation he and Japan were having with the three siblings. I walked over and sat down.

"Take two." I said while staring cold blooded at the three American siblings.

"Where is America and what evidence do we have?" Japan and Egypt looked at each other.

"We found out that he was kidnapped, most likely by EU and some other characters, but we don't know who these other characters are exactly. We are close to finding him and with Australia's amazing power to be able to talk to animals and I believe they will have a good idea on where he is due to them living here. I think if we get a dog there to smell him out, I think it would help" Australia looked happily at me and I scowled at him. I hate relying on others to help me. Fuck, Egypt is really going to get a group going eh?