Chapter 8: Side Effects

America

Morning soon arrived,

I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. Ugh, still hurting... My side still hurt like hell and this affected my ability to sleep.

What is on me? I looked down to see Russia's arm on my waist, what in the-

I listened in on his breathing, Sounds like he is still asleep. I slowly turned around to find that he was about 6 inches away from me.

I silently backed away from Russia until I was close enough to the edge of the bed. I quickly got out of bed, catching myself before I hit the floor in a rather painful position.

While walking over to get my clothes for the shower, I checked to see if Russia was still in bed, but it was just an empty bed.

"How the- Where the fuck?" I turned around about 5 times and I still couldn't find him. He must just be getting food. How in the lord's name did he get out of bed and out of this room without making a freaking sound?!

I shrugged it off partially and continued to get my clothes.

Ew, ugly. That doesn't go together. Maybe that should, nah. What is that- Oops, not mine. How about this? Ah- too tight. OH! My jacket, I think that it is on the bed...

I turned around to see Russia standing over me

"AH WHAT THE FUCK!" I punched him in the gut.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you!" Ouch... The sudden movements hurt my side while Russia stood unhurt.

"Hah, nice reaction." He said emotionlessly, eyeing my side skeptically.

"You should have said something!" He grunted, then he backed off, he sat back down on the bed.

"How are you feeling, problem child?" He asked Gah, Pain...

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine..." I said, lying to him.

"Dont lie to me, Meri." Shit. he knows... I grew dizzy again,

"I... yeah..." I grabbed onto the door, holding myself up. My arms became weak, and I slid down the door, forced into a sitting position, my head leaned against the door.

Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop!

Russia jumped over to me, he grabbed my shoulders, I guess he was trying to stop me from falling back, but I couldn't think about that.

I looked at Russia's Swirling face.

Was that worry? Possibly

"Amerika!" That's different, has he alWayS haD thAt AccEnT? My legs went limp

"Amerrika! Say something!" I'm here Russia... He was different. I couldn't feel my arms. What Is Happening to me? My vision started going black.

"R...uss...i.a...?" All of a sudden everything was gone.

Egypt

Everything has been weird since the day that I took the magic juice.

It had only been two full days.

"Hey Japan, Are you okay?" Japan was my roommate, normally he was kind to me, we had been friends since the first grade, but something had changed, he became more snappy.

"Fuck off Egypt." He seemed very annoyed but I still couldn't figure out why.

"Japan you have been in that room 'changing' for a long time." He opened the door with a scowl on his face