Chapter 11

Drews POV:

Words can't describe how great I feel. Dancing with Olivia on that stage was incredible. I feel like I'm at home when I'm around her. Everything is so comfortable between us.

Until I remember she my English teacher that is.

I left the club in a hurry. I don't know if it was to get to the party or to get away from Olivia.

It takes everything I have to hold back the urges I have when I'm around her. I just want her close to me. I don't know why. She's just so hot.

On my drive to the party I can't get the image of the familiar blonde on top of me out of my head. God! Is it hot in here?

I finally pull up to the house and see about 20 cars lining the street and a guy throwing up in the front yard. The sight really makes me want to go home but I promised my friends I'd be here. Ugh.

I text Carli that I was here and walked closer to the house. As I got closer the music grew louder and I saw that there were at least a hundred people scattered inside and outside the house. The cops were definitely gonna shut this shit down soon.

I walked in the door and immediately saw Carli playing beer pong with Julia by her side. On the other side of the table was Dani with a guy I did not recognize. I walked over to them.

"Ugly! You are here! I've missed you!" Carli yelled/ slurred and she threw her arms over my shoulders and bumped her forward into my nose. She was hammered.

"Hi Carl. Are you good?" I laughed.

"So good. Julie and I just made out in the bathroom." She slurred. She intended that last part to be a whisper but her drunk ass just whisper yelled it. I looked at Julia and her face turned red. I started laughing.

"I think you need some water" I looked past her at Julie "good to see you again. Glad you are having a good time." I said with a grin.

I made sure Carli was okay to stand and continue her beer pong then I walked over to Dani.

"Hi Anne. Glad to see your father didn't ruin the night." I said and hugged him.

"Well he did. But then I got to this party and met Roger." He introduced. I looked at the other guy that I did not know. He was a very good looking man. He was tall and had brown hair and golden brown eyes. He looked fit but not enough to be an athlete.

"He's going to the university here for Theater. He's a freshman and apparently he's Jaycees cousin. That's why he's here at her house!" Dani said then leaned into me "I don't know what team he plays for yet but he's hot, right!?" He whispered.

Theater kid! He's probably a fruit. I have excellent gaydar.

We walked closer to Roger.

"Hi!" I yelled over the music then shook Rogers hand. "I'm Drew!"

We finished our introductions and I went to the kitchen to find a water for Carli. I think I would've rather stayed at the club with Olivia then be here at this party. My friends were already hammered meaning I'd have to babysit.

When I got in the kitchen I saw a girl with her head on the counter. I tapped her shoulder and she looked up at me. It was a very tipsy Alison.

"Drew! It's me! Alison. Not Olivia By the way." I stopped dead in my tracks. She did not just say that.

"Uh..... Alison are you okay?" I asked.

"No. But I don't want to tell you why. I just wanna go to bed." She answered with a frown.

"Okay well come with me. I'm about to take Carli and Dani to my place. You can come with us if you want or I can take you home." I said and held out my hand.