Chapter 26

Drews POV:

I laid there looking at a peaceful sleeping Olivia with no recollection of how I got here.

What the fuck happened last night?

Probably something stupid.

I continued laying there watching the goddess next to me sleep. I was too afraid to move in fear of waking her.

Are we.......together again? Does she not hate me anymore? I need answers before my head explodes.

Right on queue she started stirring from her sleep. Slowly her blue eyes opened and met mine. It felt like my heart stopped for a moment. She smiled at me and rolled on her back to stretch. I didn't move, I still didn't know what was happening.

"Good morning." She smiled. "How do you feel?"

"Am I dreaming?" I asked her ignoring her question.

She laughed a little "you said something along those lines last night........ no you are not dreaming. Now get out of my bed you definitely owe me breakfast for saving you last night." She rolled out of her bed giving me a nice view of her exposed toned legs. Her shorts were very short.

Everything she said confused me more. I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I knew you wouldn't remember. I'll tell you what happened after you buy me some breakfast. Feel free to use the bathroom in here." She pointed to the bathroom door.

She saved me last night? From what? What did I get myself into? Drunk Drew has no limits honestly.

I got up and went to the restroom to wash my face and freshen up. I felt like shit and I think I'm a little drunk still to be honest.

I came out of the bathroom to find a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie on the bed next to Olivia who sat there looking at her phone.

"You can change into these. I'll meet you in the front room." She said then got up and walked away.

She's being awfully nice for a person that hates me. I changed into her clothes and walked out to meet her. She was wearing almost the same thing as me but in a different color. She looked beautiful effortlessly.

We walked down to her car and drove to a breakfast bar a little ways outside of town listening to music and not talking.

We sat down at the restaurant and I couldn't take the silence anymore.

"Please tell me what happened last night. I am so lost." I begged.

"Well I ran into you at the park we run at. You tried to go skinny dipping and I wouldn't let you. Then I brought you to my place so you I could make sure you wouldn't get into any more trouble." She shrugged and looked at the menu in front of her.

My jaw dropped. I tried to skinny dip? Is that where my clothes went? I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Why did you help me? I thought you were mad at me." She put her menu down and looked at me.

"I was mad at you. But watching you try to give yourself frostbite in a lake that was literally freezing before our eyes changed my perspective a little." I blushed even more.

"I'm sorry Olivia. I don't know what I was thinking. I got so drunk at that stupid party."

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad I was the one that found you and not someone else."

She's right last night could have been a lot worse. I thought about the black van that followed me from that same park. A shiver went down my spine.

"Did I say or do anything stupid?" I asked her.