Chapter 25

Olivias POV:

It's 10 PM on thanksgiving and I decided a ice cream from Pops Cones in town would help me  drown my emotional sorrows away.

I've spent the last two days sulking in my apartment eating junk food and crying during sappy rom coms.

I went through the drive through and got a crazy chocolate mixture in a cup and started to drive home. I tried to take a bite of it while driving and dropped a big glob of it in my lap.

"Shit!" I said to myself and pulled into the next parking lot I saw.

I got out of the car and cleaned off my sweat pants that I was wearing with the napkins Pops Cones kindly provided me.

When I got most of the sticky coldness off of me I got back in my car and noticed where I was.

The park I met Drew in. I literally gave her a black eye and my number in the first 10 minutes of knowing her.

I sank back into my seat thought of Drew flooding into my brain for the hundredth time this week. The way she smirked at me. The way her eyes lit up when they looked into mine. The feel of her hands on my skin and the goose bumps they emitted all over my body. Her laugh. God her laugh was music to my ears. If I focus hard enough I can hear it still.

I closed my eyes and focused on how her laugh sounds.

Wait.

I could hear her laugh. Like she was actually here. I opened my eyes.

I heard her laugh again. She was here!

My eyes darted towards the direction it was coming from. I saw 3 people stumbling towards the lake in the park right next to the parking lot.

What is happening? What are they doing?

At this point I forgot about my ice cream completely and got out of my car again and walked towards the clearly intoxicated and loud people.

Once I was close enough I noticed Drew in a black skirt and top that showed off just enough skin to make my mouth start watering. Wasn't she cold!

She was stumbling across the grass with one of her arms around Alison's hip and the other draped over Dani's shoulder.

They were talking about something and then all three of them fell over and they started laughing.

"Let's go skinny dipping in the lake!" I heard Alison's voice say.

That is not a good idea they are very drunk.

"Hell no bitch. It's like 30 degrees." Dani answered. Thank god.

"Yeah you're right we should head back before people get worried." Alison said again.

Dani stood up and pulled Alison up with him then held out his hand for Drew who was still laying in the grass staring at the sky.

"I'm gonna hang here for a sec. I'll be right there."

Dani shrugged and I watched Alison and him walk across the street to a house that clearly was packed full of teenagers. I'm surprised I didn't notice it.

I couldn't leave drew out here by herself. I need to make sure she got home.

My legs took over before my brain could tell them to stop. Before I knew it I was standing over a very beautiful and drunk Drew.

"Damn I must've fell asleep." Was all she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"This must be a dream. That's the only time I get to see you." She said looking up at me.