Chapter 22

Olivias POV:

Bliss.

Bliss was how I felt leaving Drew's apartment. She had such a hold on my heart and she doesn't even know it.

As soon as I got to school the next morning reality came crashing down on me though.

I was walking through the halls after the Friday morning staff meeting, there my beautiful brunette was.

She was leaning into a locker deep in conversation with Dani, Carli, and ....... Alison.

I saw Alison laugh at something she said and run her hand down Drews arm. I felt my heart burn with jealousy. I was mad that I couldn't be there with her. That I couldn't laugh with her. That I couldn't touch her.

As Alison dropped her hand that's when Drew's eyes met with mine. She gave me a light smile as I walked by. I looked away and kept walking.

I got into my classroom and sat at my desk preparing my papers for the lesson today when my phone buzzed.

It was from Drew.

~you look beautiful today.~

It was so simple but I blushed anyways. She was adorable.

~you look beautiful always. Now turn off your phone and go to class~

~yes Miss Wells. Please don't beat me....... Actually......~

I laughed

~ lol are you horny all the time? Jeez~

~only when I'm thinking about you *wink*~

I put my phone down knowing that my face was as red as a tomato. Just texting with Drew threw my body into a frenzy.

The first two lessons of the day went by fairly quick. I had Dani and Carli in my second class. They kept smiling at me and I didn't know how I felt about it knowing they know everything so I just avoided all eye contact with them for the rest of the class.

During the lunch hour Drew text me and let me know she was going to lunch with her friends. I'm sure that included Allison but I decided to not read into it. They are just friends. I was a little upset she didn't want to come hang out with me but then I realized it might get a little suspicious if a student was coming to my class every day for "lunch".

I spent the rest of the school day counting down the minutes till the final bell. I was ready to get to the club and make some money. Hopefully Trinity has chilled out since Tuesday but who knows. I will also get to see Drew in basically no clothing so that is a big plus too.

My phone buzzed again as I was packing up to leave.

~how was your day?~

It was from Rory. We had been texting each other all week. She was becoming a person I confided in and a person I trust.

~Hey! It was good. Pretty boring actually. How about yours?~

~I basically slept all day. It was super lame.~

~you dance at club Plaisir tonight right?~

~yep. Every weekend.~

~cool. That place is awesome. I love it there.~

~You go to the club? I've never seen you.~

~yeah. Isn't that the point of this whole thing. Anonymous friends? How's the love life going?~

~it's great! But it's also not great. You know me and the other dancer decided to secretly see each other. It's great when we are together. But it's hard not being with her in public.~