Chapter 14

Drews POV:

Sunday had sped by. I had been sitting on my couch watching Friends pretty much all day. I tried to keep my mind off of a particular blonde.

I still want to tell her about how being close to her makes me go insane. Or about when I look at her I think she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. How do I tell her without freaking her out. I wasn't asking her for anything. No relationship. No sex. Maybe a little sex would be nice.

No chill Idiot.

I just want to let her know so we can break the sexual tension going on between us. Maybe if we talk about it, it will go away.

I grabbed the lingerie I was going to wear tonight and drove to Carlis house. She asked me to take her to my work. I made her promise she'd stay out of Olivias view.

When I got to Carlis house she jumped in the car and turned off the song I was listening to.

"What the fu..."

"Julie and I had sex last night." She interrupted.

"That was fast." I replied.

"I know but it just felt right. I think she's perfect." She said with a dreamy look.

"Okay Romeo. What about Courtney now?"

"I'm going to talk to her on Monday. I'm going to tell her that I can't stay on her leash any longer."

"Good for you Carl. I'm happy you found someone that makes it easy for you." I said as I put the car in gear and drove toward the club.

"Okay enough about me. I can't wait to see you and your hot blonde dance tonight."

"She's not MY anything." I said, although, my Olivia has a nice ring to it.

Stop it Drew. You are a professional.

"Sure sure. Doesn't make me any less excited Ugly." Carli said.

We got to the club and I made sure Carli was in the crowd towards the back so Olivia wouldn't notice her.

I got to my dressing room at 7:50 and knew I would not be able to see Olivias dance tonight because I needed to get dressed.

My trio number was at 9:00 tonight so I stayed in my dressing room till then.

I got a text from Carli after Olivias dance.

~ you didn't tell me she is that fucking good. OMG my panties are soaked~

~chill. She's a English teacher bitch.~

~A fine ass English Teacher.~

I ignored her text and continued to get ready.

I danced with the twins and it went amazing. Haley and Bailey never disappoint.

When I got off stage there was no sign of Olivia. She was still avoiding me. I'll just get her to talk to me before our Duo routine.

My solo was at 9:30 so I had to get back to my dressing room and change outfits quickly.

I ran back out to barely make it in time for my song. I started in my usual spot by the bar. All heads turned around towards me as the music blared and the spotlight hit my body. I danced my way through the crowd occasionally grinding on a lucky person. I got to where Carli was and she was wolf whistling so I smirked at her and danced on her for a moment and She laughed then put a dollar in my bra. I kept working my way through the crowd and pulled a random man up on stage and finished my routine with a lap dance.

I left the stage as money rained down onto the it. They closed the curtains and Sandra sent the guys out to collect the money quickly so the floor was ready for the next act.