✦ Accidental Amortentia...(🍏) ✦

This idea had been running in my mind for such a long time and then I finally made it into an imagine so "Yay!".

Now without further adieu...

Accidental Amortentia -Draco Malfoy

---------FOREWORD---------

You and Draco were REALLY good friends,so much so that you guys would have weekly sleepovers to spill all the secrets you heard. And you thought nothing could get between you guys...that was until you started to catch feeling for him. You hid them quite well but still could not bear seeing him with other girls.

All of that 'bestfriends' nonsense went down when you walked in on Draco and Pansy 'fooling around'. You ignored him for weeks because of that knawing feeling in the back that said 'I love Draco." He soon got the point that you didnt want to talk to him so he did the same.

--------END OF FOREWORD-------

draco's pov

I got up at exactly 6:00 am thinking that i was about to die because of the fucking nightmare i get every night.
I stood up and headed to my bathroom.I guess one of the perks of having a rich father is that you get a private dorm and you don't have to share.I am practically royalty here!
I went inside the shower and turned it on.Whilst melting into the warm water my mind could only focus on one thing...her.

She is the most popular girl in Slytherin
She is the hottest girl at Hogwarts
She is not like the other girls
She was my best friend.

She was Y/N L/N who made all the boys drool and all the girls jealous with just the mention of her name.

I also don't know why she gave on about me and Pansy.Im not phased by Parkinson by the least and she feels the same way,we both just have each other for 'some fun' but why would-out of everybody-Y/N be annoyed at me for fooling around with Pansy?
Why do i care?

I quickly hopped out of the shower and put on my clothes and tie,did my hair how i usually do (styled with a little bit of gel) and made my bed.I grabbed my rode and made my way to the Great Hall for breakfast with the gang.

I got to the Great Hall and saw Blaise,Pansy,Mattheo,Theo,Enzo and Y/N.
She looks so happy talking to Parkinson and Zabini.That was until she layed eyes on me...

y/n's pov

I was talking to Pansy about this dress I wanted to buy and how Blaise said that it looked just the right amount of slutty.Perfect.I looked at Blaise with a smirk on my face which soon turned into a snark as i saw...him.

He was the son of the richest family in Hogwarts
He was the most popular boy
He was the most narcissistic dipshit ever
He was my best friend.

He was Draco fucking Malfoy.The guy who always got what he wanted and the guy who fucked my best friend.

Ughh I can't deal with this idiot right now.

"Hey Zabini,Parkinson,Nott,Riddle,Berkshire and Y/N."
"Thats L/N to you,Malfoy."I scoffed
"oOoF i see the heat between you two has only grown!"Blaise said trying to break the tension.
"SHUT UP BLAISE"both me and Draco said in unison.
We both looked at each other then i hastily turned my head away.
"You know what?I think i just lost my appetite." I said as i got up and walked out.