✦ Career Choices...(🦋) Pt.II ✦

I genuinely think this idea could be made up into a full book but I just shortened it to 2 parts :)

Now without further adieu...

Career Choices Pt.II -Lorenzo Berkshire.

---------------------------

y/n's pov

"I think she doesn't like me because she says we're friends..."

I started to catch on to what he was saying as he looked at me with those puppy-dog eyes.

"Y/N.If you don't know by now...it's you."
"Yeah no I guessed so." I said swallowing the lump in my throat.
"I' ve loved you since day 1. Ever since you came to school with pigtails."
"Lorenzo... I don't know what to say. Except from...same. I love you too. I just didn't want to ruin our friendship."

The whole bus went silent as they listened to us. Enzo leaned in a bit but was hesitant to move further. So I grabbed his collar and smashed my lips onto his. We both melted into the kiss but just as quickly pulled apart as we were surrounded by our class.

Once we pulled apart the class was still silent until we looked around and everyone started cheering for us.

"EYY BERKSHIRE I ALWAYS KNEW IT!" Theo said from the other seat.
"Y/N...GURL YOU GOT RIZZ!!" Blaize shouted from the seat behind us.
"GO Y/N! NOW YOU'RE GONNA MOVE IN TOGETHER AND MARRY EACH OTHER BUY A MINIVAN AND HAVE 11 BABIES SO THAT YOU CAN START A FAMILY FOOTBALL TEAM!" Pansy almost screamed out a little too loud. Mcgonagall heard and came to where we were seated.
"What is all this fuss about?!" She asked.
Pansy very kindly replied "Enzo and Y/N confessed their love. Finally."
"Oh really?" She replied back.
"Yes Professor." I said
"SEVERUS YOU OWE ME 5 GALLEONS!!" She shouted to the front of the bus.

We couldn't help but laugh.
The bus ride home was the best ride ive been on (so far 😏). Pansy kept teasing us and asking us if she could be the head coach of the Berkshire's football team and Blaise got so high on sugar that he kissed Pansy!

--------twenty years later---------

"Kids,come eat breakfast!"
"In a minute mum!"

I was seriously starting to get cross. They were already late for practice and even though Coach Parkinson-Zabini may be their Godmother, she does not take well to late comers.

"LOLA,DANIEL,CALEB,SCARLETT,KENT,RUTH,
KATHY,MARCUS,MATTHEW,FINLEY,AND ALISHA GET ALL YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE THIS SECOND OH AND YOU TO ENZO!"

"Yes ma'am!" I heard Enzo from upstairs.

"Okay kids we can have breakfast after practice. Get your boots and walk in a single file line to the mini van."

This is my family. It consists of
Me
Lorenzo
Alisha(our oldest)
Marcus
Kathy
Matthew
Kent
Finley
Lola
Daniel
Caleb
Scarlett
Ruth.

We are the Berkshire's. We own a football team, a country club, a self-run company and a nice 'mansion' with 13 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms.
I am an official Architect and I made the plans for our house. Enzo actually did get over his fear of needles and is now a Paediatrician so I guess its Dr.Berkshire now...I am happier than I ever thought I could be.

---THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER---

Hello lovelies! How are you guys today? Hope you're feeling well. This story ending was a little rushed and not great but i hope you don't hate it! Love you guys <3 Have a great day:)