✦ Skincare Routines...(🌸) ✦

This one is just so damn cute. I can't-Anyways enjoy:)

Now without further adieu...

Skincare Routines -Blaise Zabini

-------------------------

y/n's pov

"I'm bored,baby." Blaise said looking through Netflix for a show we haven't watched.

"Me tooo! Wait,How about we do some skincare?"
His expression changed to an excited one.

"That sounds fun!"

I took Blaise to the huge mirror in front of the sink.

"What's this?" He asked,pointing to a light pink bottle.

"Thats cleanser. To cleanse your skin."
"And this?"
"That's moisturiser. To moisturise the skin."
"And what about this."
"That's pigs blood mixed with human foreskin."

"WHAT?" In a genuinely shocked tone.

"Gotcha." I said with a grin on my face.
"Haha very funny..."

"Okay lets get started!"
I grabbed the cleanser and a little cotton pad. I wet the cotton pad with some lukewarm water and firstly added some moisture to Blaise's face. Then I took the cleanser bottle.

"Can I do it y/n?"
"Yeah sure. Here you go." I handed him the bottle.

He pumped a little bit out of it and rubbed it on his face.

"Love, not so harsh. Like this."

I did an 'applying-it-gently' action on my face to show him. He then did exactly that. He put it all over his face, like all over.

"NOT IN YOUR NOSE BLAISE."
"Hehe...oops?" He looked at me with a quirky smile.

I took out my phone cause I had to have a picture of this.

"Now we wash it off."

I turned on the tap and he washed it off gently and dried it with a towel.

"OH MY GOD I LOOK BEAUTIFUL! I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING NEW BORN BABY!" He shouted.
"Thats the magic of ✨skincare✨." I replied

"There are three main rules to having good skin. No.1 - Never be rough
No.2 - Always remember to wash your face
No. 3 - Which is the most important - ALWAYS MOISTURISE."
"Yes ma'am." He replied

I took a dollop of moisturiser and softly rubbed it into his face. I also couldn't resist giving a sweet little kiss on his lips.

"Oh can I get a bottle of this cleanser cause it smells amazing." He asked me whilst trying to read the label written in french.

-----------the next day----------

"Hey Zabini. Hey L/N." Enzo came up to us sitting jn the common room.

"Hi Enzo! What's up dude?" I said.
"Why do you look like an...apple?" Enzo asked
"Umm...what?"
"You're literally glowing!"
"Awww...tHanKs eNzO! Im just so charmed!" I said practically dripping with sarcasm.
"Ugh you know what I mean! What did you do?"
"Oh that. nOtHiNg!"
" *gasp* YOU USED Y/N'S MAYBELLINE 101 FRESH REJUVENATING GLOW CLEANSER!?"
"Lorenzo please shout louder I don't think Malfoy heard you in the other wing!"
"Right,sorry sorry."
"1. How did you know what it was. 2. How did you know it was Y/N's and 3. Why do you know what it is?"
"Okay well um...i know what it is because...I use the same stuff. I know its y/n's because she once told me she uses it. Its a really good brand okay!"
"LORENZO BERKSHIRE DOES SKINCARE?"
"BLAISE!"
"Sorry dude."
"ISTG IF YOU TELL ANYONE I WILL KILL YOU!"
"Nahh you're all good. You're secret's safe with me." I gave him a wink.
"Okay one question though. ISN'T IT AMAZING?!"
"Oh MY GOD YESS. It feels like BUTTER on your skin. We both squealed in excitement.

"What are you ladies talking about?" That voice impossible of being anyone else except...Malfoy.

"Um...nothing Draco."
"It didn't sound like nothing."
"What's that I sme- *even louder gasp* IS THAT MAYBELLINE 101 FRESH REJUVENATING GLOW CLEANSER."
"Wha...You know it?"
"Mate I LOVE it! It works so well for my skin!"
"Welcome to the club Malfoy!"
"Okay We cannot tell ANYONE about ANY of this. Truce?"
"Truce." Me and Enzo said in unison.

---------later that evening---------

y/n's pov

"Today was soo fun! Pansy and Hermione had a duel. Pansy totally won though!"
"Yeah today was definitely...interesting."

That was weird. He's hiding something. I know it.

"Interesting?"
"Oh um...yeah...The exam results for potions came out and...Enzo failed!"
"We write the exam tomorrow,we are in the same potions class and Lorenzo is one of the smartest students at Hogwarts. Why are lying,darling?"
"Whaaat? Lying? To you? The love of my life? Nevahh?..."

He looked at the ceiling and examined it very closely. He's definitely lying. I waited for him to get up and then I jumped onto him, got him onto the ground and pinched his ear, hard.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?"
NOTHING Y/N, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."
"I won't let you watch the next episode of XO Kitty if you don't say what you're hiding right now."
"LORENZO AND DRACO USE THE SAME CLEANSER AS YOU!" He finally caved.

"Okay I don't appreciate the harshness of that move but that was REALLY hot,love."
"Sorry and Thank you." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a few more...that definitely weren't on the cheeks.

Lorenzo Berkshire and Draco Malfoy use the same cleanser I use...haha. Not that its a bad thing but Draco is that kinda person so he would never openly talk about. This is just a stairway to a great plan...

--------TO BE CONTINUED-------

Hello lovelies. Thank you soo much for all these reads and votes! I live for you guys. I dont know what happened to this one but hope you don't hate it. Have a nice day<3