✦ I Guess this is Goodbye...(🌹) ✦

Hi lovelies! I think you know this one's about.  Its about leaving school and memories which mostly everyone will go through.

Now without further adieu...

I Guess this is Goodbye -Mattheo Riddle.

---------FOREWORD---------

You and Mattheo are in your 6th year. You are happy, healthy, energetic and...pregnant. Its not a suprise or anything since you are in your 4 trimester and your currently in labor. But having a baby in you're last year means you have to say goodbye to the school...

--------END OF FOREWORD-------

y/n's pov

"AHH MATTHEO THOMAS RIDDLE! GET THIS FUCKING BABY OUT OF ME!"
"Okay. Oh shit- okay calm down! Ill get Mr.Whiskerson for you to squeeze."
"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID 'What if I don't wear a condom?'DOES THIS ANSWER YOUR FUCKING QUESTION?!?"
"Okay Im sorry. NURSE! NURSE?"
"YOU DID THIS TO ME MATTHEO!YOU BETTER GET IT OUT.NOW.AHHH."

After 12 hours of Y/N screaming bloody murder,accidentally bashing into Mattheo's head, Mattheo starting to scream...there was a baby- well actually the outcome was two babies( one being Mattheo and the other being our new baby girl!).

----------one week later----------

"Aww its our girl!"
"Yep. Avery Lesley Riddle."
"Mattheo we are not going to name our chi- actually thats isnt a bad name...Well done. Finally you did something right."

We both gave a chuckle at my comment as we decided the name.

Avery Lesley Riddle

We also decided that we were going to bring her into school to show the professors and our friends. OMG OUR FRIENDS! I COMPLETELY FORGOT. I put my phone on silent...there must be a shit-ton of messages.

there must be a shit-ton of messages

I knew it...

Its better if i just show up instead of answering to all of those texts.

We got our nappy bag and installed our car seat with Avery in it and I started the car, got into the drivers seat and mattheo in the passenger's seat.

"Now Ma-Tay-To you know the drill. Press the button 9 seconds after we start accelerating."
"Yes Ma'am and we never agreed on that nickname."
"Its the least you can let me do since i was pregnant for 9 months!"
"Affirmative Ma'am."

I pulled the car up to the road from the driveway and put the gear into 'Drive'.

"Readaaay? On ya marks. Get-set-go."
"AVERY HOLD ON BABY!DADDY'S HERE."

I smashed my foot into the accelerator and took my other foot of the break. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-

"NOW MA-TAY-TO!"