☽ Teasing...(🌹) ☾

I just realised that I am like really old school. I asked my friends if they knew who Sandra Bullock was and they replied with "oh isn't she that lady?" Istg I need new friends. Shout out to Sandy bullock fans. If your fav movie of hers isn't 'The Proposal'...what are you doing here? Anyway hope you enjoy:)

Now without further adieu...

Teasing -Mattheo Riddle

---------------------------

y/n's pov

"Lets all go to Dinner!" Onyx said with a big smile plastered onto her face.
"Dinner where?" I replied knowing that we have been to every eatery in the Wizarding world
"In the Muggle World of course..."

I looked at her with complete excitement. I absolutely LOVED the Muggle World! It was filled with new experiences and the best thing of them all, CHIPS ( or as some of you know them,Fries)!

Everybody sitting at the table exchanged happy and elated looks with each other.Everyone except Malfoy.

I mean every one knew that he hated the Muggles and their ways but even he had to admit that there arent any more good places to go here.

"What do you say Malfoy?" Mattheo questioned Draco.

"Um..I-I well. Ughh fine we can go!"

"OKAY EVERYBODY MEET IN THE COMMON ROOMS AT 7!" Onyx practically screamed

We all jumped up and started shouting in happiness. I grabbed Mattheo's hand and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Princess I think tonight is going to be very fun."
He smirked and held my hand tighter.

We all ran up to out dorms and decided what to wear. I chose a cute pair of denim shorts and a black wrap around top.

 I chose a cute pair of denim shorts and a black wrap around top

I walked out of my dorm to find Mattheo waiting outside.

"Shall we M'lady?" Mattheo said as he placed is hand put for me to take.

"Yes we shall, kind Sir!" I replied.

We walked down to the common rooms hand in hand to be suprised with...absolutely no one.
So I sat on the green Velvet sofa and Mattheo sat next to me.

"Of course we are first. Can't trust those Dumbasses even if my life depended on it!" I said with much frustration.

"We should go see why they're taking so long." Mattheo smirked as he said so.

We walked up the other set of stairs to go to Draco's private dorm. I grabbed the door handle and tried pushing it but it was locked. When has a lock ever stopped us?