✦ Maybe I do...(🦋) ✦

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this one but I had just finished watching True Beauty...

Now without further adieu...

Maybe I do -Lorenzo Berkshire.

---------FOREWORD---------

Lorenzo and you are besties.Like the bestest of friends ever. Why do you think that is? Because neither of you guys have done anything unfriendly...so far.

--------END OF FOREWORD-------

y/n's pov

"Pansy I'm telling you that every American high school relationship starts with a Sharpay -Evans-type mean girl,a soft,nerdy girl and a Smart,naive,half-jock."
"No you must be wrong Y/N!"
"How so?"
"I mean just because that happens in High school musical. Doesn't mean it happens in real life!"
"Im sure it doe- LORENZO!!"

"Y/N!!"
"Hi !"
"Hi!"
"Please help me explain to Pansy how an American High School relationship goes."
"Oh sure!"

We turned to face eachother to start our drama scene.

"Hey,Shawty."
"Hey..."
He looks me up and down while he does a fake lip bite. I do the same.
"You're cute."
"And you're hot."

"Lets make out."

We said in unison and started to faux make out.i ruffled his hair to make it more believable and he slithered his hands up and down my body.

Our mouth were ever so close. Not together. But close.I kinda wanted it to be together. I moved my lips a little closer so that our lips brushed over each other slightly.It sent tingles down my spine making my body go cold then really hot.

He jerked back from the contact. His stance becoming awkward.He broke the kiss abruptly.

"And scene."

I didn't realise how pink I became but Blaise was very nice and pointed it out for the whole school to hear.

"Y/N did you just bang someone or rub your face with beets?"
"Shut up Zabini."

Why was Lorenzo being so weird.

In all that thinking I forgot Pansy was there.

"Wow great Demo guys."
She had a big smirk on her face.

Later that afternoon.

I was sitting in the Slytherin common room. Chilling on the Sofa.

The only thing running through my head was this morning.
I mean I never would admit it but i may or may not have had feelings for him. It was the reason I became friends with him back then. But now? NaHhH. He's my best friend.

Speak of the devil.

In came Lorenzo. Wearing A black T-shirt and red plaid pj pants since it was getting closer to Christmas.

"Oh...you're...um...here...hi!"
"Hi...Lorenzo."
"I-I ll just sit down."
"Oh y-yeah yeah s-sure."

We sat in deafening silence for 5 mins.

"Um...about this morning."
"Oh that."
"Yeah...um Y/N?"
"Mhm."
"Why did you-....well what did y-...if-... im just n- why did you do... you know."
"Umm...what?"

I was acting completely oblivious.Of course I knew what I did. I just couldnt face it.

"Y/N I know you know what."
"...Im gonna go now."

I got up and started walking...fast.
I nearly got out until he grabbed my arm and twirled me around to face him.It was very K-Drama-tic. Our faces were very close. Like really close.

I could feel his hot breathe down my neck.It felt...good?
He inched closer.
"You know. For the past few days I'm feeling more than just 'best friends'..."
"Oh? How so?"
"I mean best friends wouldn't be doing this."

He slowly brought his lips down to my mouth,waited a second. Then crashed his lips into mine. I somewhat kissed back.

"I thought I didn't like you like that..." i said

He took a second and pulled back.

"Maybe I do."

---THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER---

Also I am SO SO GRATEFUL FOR close to 30K reads!!!! Thanks so much. I know this book wont go places and tbh i dont want it to but just the fact that you guys stopped amd actually took a liking to this book gives me motivation. And i LOVE reading all your comments.

Love you guys<3