✦ Just one hug (🦋) ✦

This is one of those cute-ass bonding stories where they go from : friends -> enemies -> more than that.I just love these troups...

Now without further adieu...

Just One Hug -Lorenzo Berkshire

---------FOREWORD---------

You and Enzo are Dorm mates,you have been since the start of this year.He and you were close friends ever since the first professor-teachers meet when your mothers became best friends with Narcissi and were always discussing about their dumb husbands but ever since Enzo went out with your sister and broke her heart right after she confessed to loving him,so you avoid him at any possibility.

You have asked Dumbledore MANY times to change dorms but he always say 'just wait and see'...LIKE HE CAN WAIT,HE'S OLDER THAN LOOM BRACELETS BUT NOOOO WE HAVE TO 'WAIT'.So know you guys are stuck with each other now and are basically enemies.

It has been hard being dorm mates but Enzo usually is off fucking a different girl every night so he's almost never there and when he is you guys just ignore each other.

--------END OF FOREWORD-------

y/n's pov

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.I looked in the mirror and took a deep sigh.

I wonder how I'm going to sleep tonight...

I opened the door and got changed into some comfy pjs and got into my bed.I got the book 'Jane Eyre' and flipped through the book,that was until he barged in muttering something to himself.

"Who does she think she is...cheating on me?!"
"Ye well i am gonna show her what she's missing out on"

Who is he talking about?

"Fucking Ravenclaws..."

Ohh he's talking about his ravenclaw slut.

He kept muttering something i couldnt quite understand until he saw me.He just looked into my eyes and then walked over to his bed.Ignoring me.

"Having a problem with your slut,Berkshire?"I said while not taking my eyes off my book.
"Shut the fuck up,Y/N"
"Okay,okay calm down...manwhore"I said the last part very quietly hoping he didn't hear but of course to my luck he did.
"What did you just call me?!"
"Nothing"
"Answer me Y/N.WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"
"Manwhore."
"Look who's talking,bitch!"

I just ignored him and continued to read and he just got into his bed.

I read a little bit more until i slowly felt my eyelids getting heavier until i was asleep.

----------start of dream----------
I'm in the Forbidden Forest and I don't see anyone then I heard a twig snap behind me.

"Who's there?"
"Ah Y/N,my dear"
"Mother?"
"Yes sweetheart."
"What are you doing here?"
"Im here to see you darling"
"Mother you came all the way fro-"

Before I could finish what I was saying a much too familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Avada Kedavra"