♡ By The Pool...(🌹)♡

Hey Lovelies! I don't know how ya'll are still here with me. It has been way to long since I updated. I am so sorry guys but life has been hectic. My bestie is basically ignoring me for the cool peeps so I have not exactly been okay but I'm fine now...<3 Hope you enjoy reading!

Now without further adieu...

By The Pool- Mattheo Riddle.

—————————————————————————

"Heyy Pansy! Would you like to go on a swim with me?" I looked at her doing her Potions Homework.

"Wait.HOGWARTS HAS A SWIMMING POOL?"
"YES IT DOES!"
Her eyes went wide with confusion.

"Ohh my god thats so cool but I genuinely don't know how to swim."
"You don't-?"
"yeah..."
"Its okay I'll just go by myself."
"Have fun babe!"

It was late in the evening and the sky outside was starting to become dark. I grabbed my two-piece and wore it inside my clothes and went out the door,saying bye to Pansy on my way.

The corridors where the dorms were had always been cold. It really made me think about the fact that it was our last year here in these drafty corridors.

All the times that Draco and Lorenzo chased me and Pansy.

All the times I cried on my way back to my dorm on Blaise's shoulder.

All the times I was happy and skipped down these halls.

All the times the cold drove me crazy so I came out here with a blanket on.

All the times I obsessed over Mattheo to Pansy...

Mattheo.

I don't remember how long I have had a crush on him. I've known him since we were first years and he came up to me and said: "Hey,have you seen my owl anywhere? I may have gotten mad at him but I didn't mean it."

His beautiful brown eyes,his curls that make me weak in the knees and that smile...oh what I would do for that smile.

I finally reached the pool and began to take my clothes off to reveal my two-piece.

Nobody ever comes here this late, only me so far. But thats fine because I've gotten used to it.

I put me toes in the water first then dived in flawlessly.
Not many people know this about me but I actually went to swimming regionals in the muggle world.

I sat in the water first then went for a few laps. When I came up I was met with a figure.

"I didn't know you could swim."
There he was, standing by the pool with a smirk.

Mattheo Thomas Riddle.

"Oh um hi Mattheo. What are you doing here?"
I asked in a very soft voice.

"I just thought I'd come for a swim. Can I join you?"
"S-Sure..." My words weren't wording thats for sure.

Everytime I see him my brain become mush. He is so hot but he is humble. Especially towards our friend group. Everybody may make him out to be a tough,bitchy, death eater but he really is just a big teddy bear.

He got in to the pool and splashed me with water.
"Race you to the end and back?" He said looking into my eyes with a smile.
"Get ready to lose!" I replied. Wait was that actually a sentence? Omg I said a sentence to Mattheo?!!!

I put my leg on the wall and then pushed my self off and started swimming. The water flowing through my hair. I was winning by a bit until Mattheo decides to be a really good swimmer and speeds up. By the time I realised how fast he was going, he finished.

I got to the finish line and touched the wall. I moved back a bit and lifter my head out of the water. Directly in front of me was Mattheo resting against the pool wall.
We were less than an few inches apart. I could see his eyes twinkle from the pool lights and his hair slicked back from the water. He looked really good right now.

"Y/n?"
"y-yeah?"
"Do I make you nervous?"
"Um...what?"
"Because I've known you for a really long time now but you don't act the same with me as you do with Draco or Lorenzo or Blaise..." His voice sending shivers down my spine.

Shit. How do I answer this? My mind was already going in circles when you came here and now that your this close and you are asking me this. I don't know how much more I can take.

"Answer the question Y/N."

He inched a little closer.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Do. I. Make. You. Nervous?" He said but a little sternly this time. I couldn't handle it anymore. If he said one more word I would break.

"Yes. Okay yes you do. You make me so nervous that I can't even form proper sentences around you. So nervous that my knees buckle when you come near. Right now if we weren't standing in a pool, I would have been on the floor due to leg faliure. And the only reason I don't act the sam way with you as the others is because the others don't have that same effect you have on me!"

He looked deep into my eyes then moved them to my lips.Regretting everything that I just said. Why? WHY DID I DO THA-

His lips were on mine. Moving in sync like it was meant to be. It was cold outside but the warmth of his body close to mine helped to not freeze.

He tasted of strawberries and chocolate somehow and It drove me crazy. I couldnt get enough. We kissed and didnt break it until we ran out of oxygen to breath. He held softly caressed my thighs and then lifted me up so that I could straddle him.

What was a deep kiss was now a full on makeout. He inserted him tongue and explored every part of my mouth. He slowly moved his kisses from my mouth to my jawline then my neck. After a few seconds he found my "sweet spot" and my breathing hitched.

We finally pulled apart and looked at each other.

"Y/N...How long have you...um...liked me?"
"Six years..."

Hi eyes went wide and he let out a little gasp.

"Ever since you came up to me and said you lost your owl."
"Y-You've really liked me for that long?"
"So much that it's basically love-"

I covered my mouth with my hand and looked down.Did I just said that I loved him. WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?

He had a look of confusion plastered onto his face, which then turned into a sweet smile. He took my hand of my mouth and lifted my chin.

"That day, i didn't actually lose Harold. I-I just wanted an excuse to talk to the pretty girl sitting there."
"Mattheo..."
"I didn't know I'd end up spending the rest of that day searching for him with you but it was the best day of my life so far. It was on that day that I knew you had got me wrapped around your finger and I would be head over heels."

"So you were obsessed with me?" I gave him a little smirk.

He splashed me with water and I splashed him back,Pulling me under and holding me down.
I came back to the surface and it was my turn now.

"That all you got?" I asked him.

I pushed him down with full force and went down with him. I grabbed onto his shoulders to keep him down. We came back up to the surface, laughing and splashing like 5 year olds.

Mattheo grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down again but this time he let go of my waist, held my hand and gave me a kiss underwater. Coming back to the surface for the last time he was still holding my hand.

"By the way Y/N, I love you too." My cheeks felt hot and turned a shade of pink. Oh what this guy does to me...

——-THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER——

Heyy Lovlies. Hope you liked it! I will be more consistent with updating from now on dw. Hope you have a good day <3